Not connected, Your IP: 52.205.159.48
Staff

Black Friday 2018 Week

I've always taken advantage of these deals in the past, but with the whole IMDb debacle and your company's refusal to address the issue, I'm now with Mullvad. It works just as well, and somehow manages to consistently resolve IMDb requests.

Two years plan looks tempting but when the promo ends exactly?

Spewin - missed it by that much.

Other side of the world renewed literally hours before the sale

- will mark the calendar for next year.

You can still order them even though you've just renewed, I still had time left on my subscription ad it just adds on to your existing subscription. As your checking out just look at the top and it will tell you how many days left you have. I've got 1497 days to go till I'm due again          

I like it, but why say it saves up to 67,5%. I don't get it. My trust in Air has just gone down by a little bit.

Still 1117 days left though, thanks.

​One month is 7€ (0% save). 24 months with 0% save is 168€ (7€ x 24 months) . Compared to current 2 years deal (54,6 €), its cheaper by 67,5% from standard price (168 - 54,6 = 113,4 € <- price that you save).

113,4 is 67,5% of 168 ( (168/113,4)*100 = 67,5%).

I like it, but why say it saves up to 67,5%. I don't get it. My trust in Air has just gone down by a little bit.

Still 1117 days left though, thanks.

Hello and thank you!

The maximum discount you can get ("up to") is 67.5% with a 2 years plan. You pay 54.60 EUR for 2 years, i.e. 2.28 EUR/month, instead of 7 EUR/month (saving exactly 67.5%). 

If you compare the new plan with the 1 year plan, then the special deal makes you save anyway 50% (you pay 54.60 EUR for two years, instead of 54 EUR for 1 year).

Math doesn't lie, the above comparisons are perfectly legitimate and compliant to the best practices of transparent advertising and the calculations are correct.

Kind regards

I really appreciate the AirVPN staff listening to some community members back in the summer months and offering up the 2-year option. A no-brainer for myself to sign up for after 5 years of outstanding service as well as infrastructure and security updates. It's nice being confident when explaining VPN's to someone knowing that I'm recommending the best service out there as well during that same discussion.

Cheers to AirVPN and your entire team!

Now, please don t go belly up within the next two years with all the new 67.5% off subscribers ... 

I too want to avail but I need a day to put things in order to process the payment. SO, I and others are asking; 

When is cut-off, or Deadline to avail?

The sale will likely end on the 30th of November.

Staff you might as well add one of those countdown timers for sales like this, as the Borg demand it. Resistance is futile!

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.