Not connected, Your IP: 44.222.104.49
Staff

Black Friday 2018 Week

Hello!

We're very glad to inform you that the Black Friday week has just begun in AirVPN!

Save up to 67.5%

Check all plans and discounts here: https://airvpn.org/plans

If you're already our customer and you wish to jump aboard for a longer period, any additional subscription will be added on top of already existing subscriptions and you will not lose any day.

And that's not all! AirVPN offers five simultaneous connections per account, IPv6 full support and many more, exclusive smart features:
https://airvpn.org/topic/28153-ipv6-support-and-new-smart-features/

Kind regards & datalove
AirVPN Staff

giphy.gif

Hello!

I liked it better when you said it was 35% Staff - but sixtyseven and a half% sounds sufficiently nerdy as well

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

In previous years, your adverts on Black Friday's promotions always stated the last day for which people are eligible to enjoy.

When is the last day for this year's promotion?

Hello!

We're very glad to inform you that the Black Friday week has just begun in AirVPN!

Many thanks and 2 years extended.

With the current £ to € being rubbish, even with the 2 year discount deal today, I am paying the same per year now (about £25), as I was during with the best Black Friday one year deal in 2015.

You'll be stuck with me now for another 1105 days.

Many thanks and 2 years extended.

With the current £ to € being rubbish, even with the 2 year discount deal today, I am paying the same per year now (about £25), as I was during with the best Black Friday one year deal in 2015.

You'll be stuck with me now for another 1105 days.

Yup, A huge ditto to the above statement.  Been with AirVpn for a couple of years now and always been brilliant, so the 2 year deal was was a no brainer for me. Thank you AirVpn       

ps, betwixt,  how have you got 1105 days , thats more than 3 years, lol  ?? 

I'm now at 1107 days.  Great work guys.  I really appreciate your work to provide a high quality, secure, and private VPN service. 

I think the action really great of you, but unfortunately that's only for this Friday. And unfortunately I get my money only on 30 Nov. Before, nothing is left with me.

Maybe you have some actions again this year, would be nice.

Keep up the good work, I think it's great!

Great 2 year deal on the best VPN service ever! I'm at 1247 days now.

I'm confused, how are people on deals that are well over THREE  years in total ??? Am I missing something here???

I'm confused, how are people on deals that are well over THREE  years in total ??? Am I missing something here???

From previous Black Friday and X-mas offer in my case

From previous Black Friday and X-mas offer in my case

I've figured it out how this is happening, my old brain wasn't switched on at first but I know now how it's happening , lol