Not connected, Your IP: 18.222.69.152
Sign in to follow this  
Staff

Attention: Delphini is going down

Hello!

Due to irreconcilable contrasts with Delphini provider we are dismissing the server. The provider pretended to accept at face value any copyright infringement notice from any clown around the world and also pretended to apply some USA rules, which are inapplicable even in the USA, in the UK, forcing us to unnecessary, continued overwork.

On top of that the provider has not even been able to respond (not even a "yes" or "no", just delays over delays and absurd apologies) to a simple SWIP allocation request after several months. We should have suspected to deal with amateurs when we had to request to unblock port 80 UDP, which was blocked, according to their customer service, because "very bad things happen with port 80 UDP" [sic]

We can't accept anymore to give money to a toy company.

We apologize for our wrong provider choice due to recommendations from "experts".

Delphini is replaced by Virgo. Furthermore, in the next hours we will add a new, additional 1 Gbit/s UK server to fully meet the bandwidth demand in UK with high redundancy.

Kind regards

Hello,

You say that you are about to add a new UK server, I am sure you are aware of the proposed new UK legistration known as 'The Snoopers Charter' I would like to hear how your new server might be protected from this legistration should it become law.

Hello,

You say that you are about to add a new UK server, I am sure you are aware of the proposed new UK legistration known as 'The Snoopers Charter' I would like to hear how your new server might be protected from this legistration should it become law.

Hello!

Currently the "Snoopers' Charter" scope does not cover VPNs like ours. Of course in its legislation iter a lot can be amended. In the countries where we have servers there are currently over 100 draft laws which may affect privacy and data protection on the Internet. We'll keep an eye on all of them, however as long as they are still drafts and subject to amendments and rejection we can't say anything for certain, considering that we will not accept any applicable law which violates EU acquis.

Kind regards

Hello, and thank you admin for your reply, I do appreciate that with continually changing legistration it must be a headache for you. I should add that so far I have been very happy with your service.

I appreciate the update and support the stance you have taken.

It is sad to see the way the UK has gone in regards to privacy and common sense.

I feel in a minority who is glad of the protections the UK is forced to put in due to Europe and its Human Rights Court.

While it is not perfect, I feel safer that it protects the rights of the UK citizen more than the whims of the UK government trying to please special interest groups or appeasing the Tabloid readers hysteria.