Not connected, Your IP: 18.218.184.214

I went to sleep last night and woke up to no internet just just on my pc. I tried plugging in my wifi card for my pc but does the samething. No internet but I can connect to my local network. Every other device I own works. I reset my network in windows like 5 times and it does nothing. Reset windows firewall aswell but it did nothing. I tried a dfferent ethernet cable and restarted my modem and router.

Hello!

Did you try resetting DNS specifically and were you using Eddie with Network Lock enabled?

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

By "resetting DNS" do you mean flushing DNS? I didn't try that, but did try changing DNS on the home network to cloudflare's DNS from "Obtain DNS automatically"

I did manage to get my internet working on one of my Ethernet cables by uninstalling the tap drivers, but my newer cable doesn't work still. Does widows some how know when you're using a different ethernet cable and put it under a different network or something that is using different routing tables or something? I really don't think it's an issue with the cable, because i tried 4 different cables that didn't work before uninstalling the tap drivers and got one working. I can't test the other two as i had to bring my PC out into my living room right next to my modem to try though and don't feel like moving everything again. The two cables long enough to reach my work the main two that i use and one works now and the other doesn't.