Not connected, Your IP: 54.81.58.140
ccr

Feedback + Questions

i also got problem admins. after auth and get config. my android is asking for a username and password. but it never happen before. after asking for pw. i got discomnected

Hi Admins,

It cannot connect again, anyways will try it again later.

There are some feedbacks that they were able to connect but its kinda slow?

and others can connect aswell

Just a question out of curiosity, what happen to your server?

cmangalos wrote:

Hi Admins,

It cannot connect again, anyways will try it again later.

There are some feedbacks that they were able to connect but its kinda slow?

and others can connect aswell

Just a question out of curiosity, what happen to your server?

Currently everything is working fine. Server for free access is up and accepting connections on all ports. Interruptions of free service are due to technical reasons - keep in mind we are just finishing beta testing on a completely free service. Commercial plans will of course have continous assistance.

Whenever you face issues, please attach OpenVPN client logs.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

hello again!

would like you to know that air has been doing great as of this writing.

still using access without client smoothly. i then thought of using the client, downloaded it bundled with an openvpn windows installer, run the client with admin privileges and had not encountered any problem upon starting it up since there is an existing openvpn client installed on my pc.

i want to test the client as ive read here that proxies are supported over proto udp (to which as i know, is an invalid option for openvpn)

so i put a working proxy on client\'s preferences, put check on it and login my membership details on gui.

however, there must be something that i missed before i hit login. i dont know where to find an option for choosing proto udp as im only allowed to put my login details on gui, no more further options like port selection. i have these four config files downloaded and accessible in openvpn/config folder and fyi, i can use two of these four config files in access without client mode which is connect to tcp 80 and 443.

im using windows 7 32bit with openvpn previously installed.

thanks!

edit:

found out that there is indeed a selection for port on client\'s system tray icon. however, it is disabled/not clickable. please shed some light on it. thanks again!

@aisan

After you have entered your login credentials, the client allows you to choose which server to use (currently only one for free access) and which port on that server (currently 80 TCP, 80 UDP, 443 TCP, 443 UDP).

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

Hi admins,

I can now connect to airvpn and very stable.

Thank your very much for the free service, I hope we can still get your free service when you end-up on beta phase. Again thank you very much guys, your a blessing.

Good day Admin/Admins,

Thank you very much for your free service . I am very grateful and yes, the service and your company and the people behind this great service is a real blessing to those who are less fortunate.

We hope that the service will stay for a long long time :woohoo: .

God bless to all of you.

<strong>pj wrote:</strong>

Dear CCR,

thank you for you nice words.

The client is still in beta testing. The client programmer has taken note of your report and should answer to your question just after the week-end.

About remote port forwarding for users who can\'t or don\'t want to use the client, we will very soon insert an easy web interface, so that you can login and then \"open\" and \"close\" ports on this site and on the fly.

At the moment the free service is limited to the France server. More servers all around the world are planned but they will be available only after we will have proposed our commercial plans, which will go in parallel with the free service, in order to keep the service and its userbase growth sustainable.

We have chosen to offer first a free service, which will remain in the future, because our main concern is to fight censorship, preserve Net Neutrality and improve privacy according to a real \"implementation\" of the EU Directives on data protection (95/46/EC) and on privacy and electronic communications (2002/58/EC).

Kind regards,

Paolo

Administrator,

Thank you very much for stating that the free plan will remain in the future and will run parallel with the commercial plan.

May God return your plans with great favor. God bless to you, your staffs and your company.

i\'ve a problem with the client

Posted Image

and it gives me a problem with framework everytime i press buttons or open the program.

what can i do?