Not connected, Your IP: 52.55.214.236
the1lemming

ANSWERED Black Friday Cyber Monday deals?

May I ask if the owners of AirVPN will be doing any Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals similar to the offer last year?

Either way, I am extremely satisfied with the service that your company provides and and the very helpful Support Team advice given when ever I have a problem.

Cheers

:-)

Hello!

Absolutely. Please refer to the guide in my signature, which contains the full details of the sales we normally have here.

It's the last question at the bottom of the First Questions section.

Black Friday is the biggest AirVPN discount.

Take care .

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

I am too waiting for some great discounts this black Friday and hopefully AirVPN does bring in some exciting offers. Fingers crossed!!!

Yes, they do. You have to wait or ask the chat support if they can help you out with this. Or just wait, kz as Black Friday even comes near, they will make all the deals and discount available.

Renewed for yet another 12 months - thank you AirVPN.

I would've renewed for 2 years, but here in Australia, there's worrying talk of possibly blocking VPN's and I wouldn't want to waste a year for nothing. I hope AirVPN can somehow find a way around this kind of threat, or is the Eddie client invisible to any stupid Australian gov't attempts to block VPN's?

I'm not sure how such a block would work, but if AirVPN can clarify is there is a workaround, or if Eddie is immune, please let me know and I'll dig in for 2 years rather than one.

Cheers & respects,

myst.

Is the BlackFriday discount only on for today, or will it run over the weekend?

I intend to purchase a 2 year extension. 

May I ask if the owners of AirVPN will be doing any Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals similar to the offer last year?

Either way, I am extremely satisfied with the service that your company provides and and the very helpful Support Team advice given when ever I have a problem.

Cheers

:-)

As we discovered, the sale made a return. But with the added twist that Staff listened to the community suggestion of adding a 2-year plan, which has consequently proved very popular.

Renewed for yet another 12 months - thank you AirVPN.

I would've renewed for 2 years, but here in Australia, there's worrying talk of possibly blocking VPN's and I wouldn't want to waste a year for nothing. I hope AirVPN can somehow find a way around this kind of threat, or is the Eddie client invisible to any stupid Australian gov't attempts to block VPN's?

I'm not sure how such a block would work, but if AirVPN can clarify is there is a workaround, or if Eddie is immune, please let me know and I'll dig in for 2 years rather than one.

Cheers & respects,

myst.

I am sorely tempted into inserting the <one does not simply...> meme here.

Eddie is one of the best VPN clients for circumventing restrictions, as this is a core feature. Blocking these sorts of technologies is very complex work and not necessarily for very much reward. It may be instructive to look at countries like China, where the environment for VPNs is quite a bit more hostile than even the Australian government is willing to venture into and yet VPNs continue to be used - even if sometimes with difficulty. Air also prides itself on being able to help those who live in countries with extremely strict censorship laws - so despite what are the presumably best efforts on behalf of the Australian government, they're not quite number one in that department yet .So I don't think you'll waste a year for nothing, by any means. Besides, where there's a will there's a way . But I'm biased regarding this question - so I'll say if you're unsure, then by all means wait. Sales will come again later and then you can simply renew then, when and if you wish. It all gets added to your total number of days anyway.

Is the BlackFriday discount only on for today, or will it run over the weekend?

I intend to purchase a 2 year extension. 

AirVPN sales are never on for just one day. Until Staff confirms the end date for this particular sale, I've previously stated that it'll likely end on the 30th, give or take a few days, like last year.

As this thread has served its purpose and we don't want to clutter the forums more than necessary, I'll be locking this thread.

Please direct any other sale-related questions in the Black Friday sale thread itself. Thank you.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.