Not connected, Your IP: 35.175.121.135

Hello

I use AirVPN with pfSense as instructed on https://airvpn.org/topic/17444-how-to-set-up-pfsense-23-for-airvpn/ and it works great!

I am on the latest pfsense version.

I have the 2 listening ports (50830-50831) that SoulSeek needs open with port forwarding OK.

SoulSeek also needs a server port (2416)

I have tried outbound rules using these three ports but when I try to log into SoulSeek I get a "Socket error". If I let my PC through directly to the internet I can connect OK. 

I suspect its an outbound rule (?!) I need but I have been trying for hours to set this up but I cannot get it working. 

I'm not a network expert so please could someone help me?

Thanks in advance

My port is open on12586/tcp but Port: 12587/tcp is Closed

Did you resolve the issue?

I get this same issue using it here too, but I don't get any socket errors, and it seems to let other users connect to me just fine despite the port saying its closed..

My port is open on12586/tcp but Port: 12587/tcp is Closed

Did you resolve the issue?

I have no idea about pfsense, however I do know that slsk uses the port number you specify +1 as an obfuscated port and like all ports will only show as open if it is being used so do not worry about that. As long as it is specified in your port forwarding list and your main port comes up as open then all should be fine.

@AtariSoul - Forget about the soulseek server port, you do not need to worry about that at all.

I sign nothing, much

Still getting older....

Hello !

I gave up in the end and went back to using the older version SoulSeek NT as I had wasted too much time trying to get the newer QT version to work.

Cheers