Not connected, Your IP: 18.233.223.189
farquaad

AirDNS default DNS for Gen2?

not sure why you are using that guide it seems over complicated.

the guide from airvpn from years back is much more straight forward.  and for me... it works...

i don't use the dns forwarder at all.  it says leave it disabled.    dns resolver only for me

I have multiple VLANS, so my IP cameras are not route-able to the Internet or any other computer other than they are supposed to, and my IOT devices are either internal or external only depending on their use. This way I can easily restrict traffic to their own subnets. Games console dont like working behind a VPN   well xbox doesnt 

It is quite interesting seeing how much probing on the network some of the smart TVs do these days.

I seem to have resolved the issue by following the post from Air4141841 (post 9), although I need to read up on what these changes are doing.

i have made a rule for my smart tv that i toggle almost daily. 

i have Netflix working over airvpn,  but then when i want to watch Amazon Prime i have to change the default gateway under firewall > rules > lan to the WAN gateway.   it then no longer detects the Airvpn connection and uses my regular internet non vpn..

i am glad its working for at least 2 people now.   i don't know what that changes either, if you find something negative please post it

It seems that these changes have stopped pfblocker from working for me. 

I am going to rebuild my pfsense from scratch again and see if It resolved it,

It seems that these changes have stopped pfblocker from working for me. 

I am going to rebuild my pfsense from scratch again and see if It resolved it,

Hi you were able to resolve it?

I have been using pfSense for almost two months and suddenly a couple of days back 10.4.0.1  stopped resolving DNS queries.

I had since the beginning AirDNS set up as the only DNS on General > Setup. Like I said it worked for almost two months. 

I have read the above cases where users were using it for years. This is weird. 

I have already factory default and restore the configuration to no avail.

Please, anyone, let me know.