Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.175.243
User of AirVPN

How to send bank website traffic over regular network instead of VPN

Every time I try to log in to my bank website over VPN it gives me issues, so I was wondering how I can exclude the bank website's traffic from going over the VPN using the eddie client?

What are you using to connect to the VPN? Is it a router with a DD-WRT firmware? Or the Eddie App?

If it's the router, simple answer to your question is its possible in theory to create static routes towards known IPs (some people have done this to connect to Netflix for example) but this is not simple.

The easy solution is to exclude a device from connecting to the VPN. But it defeats the point of setting up a VPN....

Every time I try to log in to my bank website over VPN it gives me issues, so I was wondering how I can exclude the bank website's traffic from going over the VPN using the eddie client?

Hello!

Exclude traffic to/from the bank IP addresses from the VPN tunnel. If you run Eddie you can do that in "Preferences" > "Routes".

Kind regards

What are you using to connect to the VPN? Is it a router with a DD-WRT firmware? Or the Eddie App?

If it's the router, simple answer to your question is its possible in theory to create static routes towards known IPs (some people have done this to connect to Netflix for example) but this is not simple.

The easy solution is to exclude a device from connecting to the VPN. But it defeats the point of setting up a VPN....

I am using the Eddie software for Windows

Hello!

Exclude traffic to/from the bank IP addresses from the VPN tunnel. If you run Eddie you can do that in "Preferences" > "Routes".

Kind regards

Is it possible for me to exclude traffic from the bank's domain rather than manually entering all the IP addresses because this is a large national Bank and has tons of IP addresses