Not connected, Your IP: 3.16.66.206
Air4141841

ANSWERED streaming services do not work on LG smart tv do on every other device

All,

i've battled this with every provider that offers this service.    Every other device on my network i can stream amazon or netflix just fine using a Airvpn tunnel.

i have a static ip address for the TV.  i have the ability to change IP, subnet and gateway and DNS settings.  its currently hardwired directly to my ubnt 5 port switch.  no vlan settings setup 

i have tried 10.4.0.1,  8.8.8.8, 208.67.222.222.    and Netflix ONLY shows that i am using a unblocker. amazon streams just fine.   if i open netflix and run a network test i get 3 green check marks and says its all good. 

if i change the gateway utilized to WAN.   i can stream just fine using any of the above DNS servers.  

any suggestions? 

All,

i've battled this with every provider that offers this service.    Every other device on my network i can stream amazon or netflix just fine using a Airvpn tunnel.

i have a static ip address for the TV.  i have the ability to change IP, subnet and gateway and DNS settings.  its currently hardwired directly to my ubnt 5 port switch.  no vlan settings setup 

i have tried 10.4.0.1,  8.8.8.8, 208.67.222.222.    and Netflix ONLY shows that i am using a unblocker. amazon streams just fine.   if i open netflix and run a network test i get 3 green check marks and says its all good. 

if i change the gateway utilized to WAN.   i can stream just fine using any of the above DNS servers.  

any suggestions? 

Yep, some devices work against us.  With the recent changes to add the ability to stream Netflix again I've seen two devices (shield tv and apple tv) that work great, including Amazon.  But, a roku ultra doesn't.  So, who knows?  I'm grateful to have AirVPN anyway.

this appears to be fixed.  the DNS resolver appeared to be the issue the entire time... 

Explain more.  What did you change for the TV that didn't work through AirVPN?

I changed dns resolver to this exactly.

No changes on the tv and it will stream Netflix

I only got to try it briefly I will know more tomorrow

this worked for an entire week on alkaid.   now its not working

i am not changing anything on my configuration.   any ideas Airvpnstaff ?

Sorry for my worse englisch i am not a Professional in network on pfsense

I use the airvpn DNS with adding a Route in the Connection file

and fot the DNS like this

IP leak is ok?