Not connected, Your IP: 34.204.196.206
plamf

Eddie has created dozens of ethernet connections in control panel

Hi, I'm running the AirVPN Eddie client on my Windows 10 64-bit machines.

I was recently unable to connect to my network, but not the internet or AirVPN and remembered I had the same problem on my other machine a few months ago and this forum gave me a solution. It involved setting the IPv4 to my preferred connection through a netsh powershell command. Doing this fix I noticed that there were 50 different ethernet connections that Eddie has created and I was wondering if there is a way to delete these connections to prevent any issues moving forward?

A couple screenshots for clarity:

As far as I know everything was set to default when I installed Eddie, I never knowingly messed with TAP. Here is another screenshot for what I believe you're talking about.

Hello!

We have never seen Eddie causing that. It's odd because Eddie installs ONE driver, it does not summons interfaces (OpenVPN does that but with system commands).

Please try the following:
- shut down the Air client software
- right-click and run the "Start-->Tap-Windows-->Delete ALL TAP virtual ethernet adapters" as administrator
- reboot the system
- right-click and run as administrator "Start-->Tap-Windows-->Add a new TAP virtual ethernet adapter"
- start Eddie

Kind regards