Not connected, Your IP: 3.237.186.170
Staff

Five new 1 Gbit/s servers available (US)

Hello!

We're very glad to inform you that five new 1 Gbit/s servers located in Phoenix (AZ, USA) are available: Bootes, Chalawan, Indus, Phoenix and Virgo.

The AirVPN client will show automatically the new servers, while if you use the OpenVPN client you can generate all the files to access them through our configuration/certificates/key generator (menu "Client Area"->"Config generator").

The servers accept connections on ports 53, 80, 443, 1194, 2018 UDP and TCP.

Just like every other "second generation" Air server, they support OpenVPN over SSL and OpenVPN over SSH, TLS 1.2 and tls-crypt.

Full IPv6 support is included as well.

As usual no traffic limits, no logs, no discrimination on protocols and hardened security against various attacks with separate entry and exit-IP addresses.

Do not hesitate to contact us for any information or issue.

Kind regards and datalove
AirVPN Team

Great to see new servers being added! One question though: are these permanent, or just temporary until you figure out the whole issue with the Dallas servers that had to be withdrawn?

And also, when I try to go to ipleak.net on the Phoenix server, I get a message that says "The address is not in the database." and a big red exclamation point and I can't access the site

Edit: one thing I've noticed with these new Phoenix servers is that their speed is very slow for me. I have a 250Mbit/s connection, and I usually get around 220Mbit/s when connected to VPN, but the download speeds on the Phoenix server are extremely low, around 5 to 10Mbit/s, and it takes very long for pages to load. The servers in Los Angeles, which are even farther from me than the Phoenix servers, get around 195Mbit/s download, so it's not an issue of distance. But hopefully the speed is a temporary issue and will be resolved once the server is up for a few days.

https://airvpn.org/routes/

When I check route to my WAN IP those Phoenix servers fail while no other server does.

I guess I shouldn't have said anything.  Now a whole lot more servers fail besides the Phoenix ones.

Is anything being changed that's causing this or is it my ISP?

When I check route to my WAN IP those Phoenix servers fail while no other server does.

I guess I shouldn't have said anything.  Now a whole lot more servers fail besides the Phoenix ones.

Nope, I'm having sudden problems with constant disconnects to all servers in the US right now... Canada is fine tho.

Nope, I'm having sudden problems with constant disconnects to all servers in the US right now... Canada is fine tho.

I'm not talking about connections failing.  Just the route checking to my WAN IP.

Hi Air,

What do you mean by "second generation" Air server - Are there effectively two tiers/generations of server that you operate? do you have a breakdown of the differences & which servers are which?

I'm having the same issues with the US servers myself. It's not your ISP

Great to see new servers being added! One question though: are these permanent, or just temporary until you figure out the whole issue with the Dallas servers that had to be withdrawn?

And also, when I try to go to ipleak.net on the Phoenix server, I get a message that says "The address is not in the database." and a big red exclamation point and I can't access the site

Edit: one thing I've noticed with these new Phoenix servers is that their speed is very slow for me. I have a 250Mbit/s connection, and I usually get around 220Mbit/s when connected to VPN, but the download speeds on the Phoenix server are extremely low, around 5 to 10Mbit/s, and it takes very long for pages to load. The servers in Los Angeles, which are even farther from me than the Phoenix servers, get around 195Mbit/s download, so it's not an issue of distance. But hopefully the speed is a temporary issue and will be resolved once the server is up for a few days.

notice the same issue using Pheonix, hope staff can reply.

also dnsleaktest.com also states from unknown.