Not connected, Your IP: 18.118.141.96

Adobe.com and Creative Cloud

Hello

looking for assistance to reach the above via Air VPN. A little detail, I dual boot and mainly work from within an arch based linux system, but quite often I have to go into windows to use adobe photoshop via there creative cloud subscription for work. Apart from Eddie, the latest version 2.15.2, antivirus, Firefox, Lightroom and Photoshop there is nothing else installed on the system because if I need anything else it has to be portable or go without.

Now the problem is and this only seems to have started recently (2/3 months) but neither adobe.com sign in or there online Creative Cloud applications will connect if Eddie is  running, disconnect Eddie and network lock and all is fine can connect without a problem. To sign in to my account at adobe.com I have to pass a million and one CAPTCHAs if Eddie is running, without Eddie I get straight into the account without having to deal with them. On the Creative Cloud application I just receive a notification that I have no internet connection and there servers cannot be reached, when I obviously have as I can reach the web no problem via Firefox with Eddie running.

Is there anyone who can enlighten me as to a possible way around this, are there any settings within Eddie I can adjust, should I be trying different protocols, any info or suggestions as to what to try would be great. Or do I just have to accept this as being a blocked site?

Require more information please ask and I will do my best to provide it.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to any helpful responses

Mines

Im on a Mac but CC runs just fine while connected to AirVPN with Eddie over here. I get pop ups from Little Snitch all the time when its connecting to check for updates, and it always runs when I reboot. Usually Eddie starts up and connects first, and then the Adobe updater runs and never had a problem getting updates or when I installed Dreamweaver and Bridge.

Thanks for the reply, I shall have to just keep on trying things could be a windows thing or possible an Eddie setting that needs changing

Ive seen the captcha thing while using Eddie before, but not with CC, only on a couple public torrent sites where our IP range has had 'suspicious activity' in the past (thats what it tells me anyways). Always lets me in, just warns me every time I go there. The Adobe stuff Ive never had a problem with though. If anything its more annoying every time Little Snitch pops up that its trying to connect all the time. I really should just make that a permanent rule hah. Not sure where you're located at but you could always try another server. I haven't had any issues using the ones in Los Angeles, or even Texas. Its possible that if Adobe has flagged that particular IP range you're trying to use, they might not have caught another one. You can get away with online streaming sites sometimes like Netflix that way too, although Im pretty sure Netflix has our entire IP pool blacklisted now, and they don't allow VPNs or proxies to begin with. We can get in, until they discover where we're coming from and block it. Theres another torrent site Im a member of that won't let me do anything anymore because Im on a VPN go figure. 99% of them encourage it, but the one I have for bootleg live shows won't even let you sign in with one. At least at Netflix I can browse, add stuff to my queue, and do everything else up until I want to watch something, then they give me their error message.