Not connected, Your IP: 18.118.0.240
Sign in to follow this  
raylogon

Questions about AIrVPN

As a potential customer, I would like some answers to my questions.

Disconnection from VPNs is not uncommon. You can be browsing one minute and the next the service disconnects. To avoid exposure of IP, some VPNs implement tools to prevent the IP from leaking when there is a disconnection.

Does AirVPN expose users' IP when disconnection occurs? Is this part of the standard package or are users required to do something extra to prevent IP leakage from disconnection?

Supposing certain ports are restricted. How can users change ports or change between TCP and UDP packets? Can this be customized according to the needs of users?

It has been a while since I have used the Linux OpenVPN network manager (the GUI). My memory is bad--is there way I can customize TCP/UDP packets with the network manager? Can I customize ports via this way?

Is it necessary to customize the network manger to avoid IP leaks due to disconnections?

Thank you.

As a potential customer, I would like some answers to my questions.

Disconnection from VPNs is not uncommon. You can be browsing one minute and the next the service disconnects. To avoid exposure of IP, some VPNs implement tools to prevent the IP from leaking when there is a disconnection.

Does AirVPN expose users' IP when disconnection occurs? Is this part of the standard package or are users required to do something extra to prevent IP leakage from disconnection?

Hello!

We recommend to set proper firewall rules to prevent leaks in case of VPN disconnection.

https://airvpn.org/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=1713&Itemid=142

Connection monitoring and forced application killing is not a solution we recommend because it can expose anyway to leaks and because a forced kill may cause additional issues.

Supposing certain ports are restricted. How can users change ports or change between TCP and UDP packets? Can this be customized according to the needs of users?

All of our OpenVPN servers accept connections on ports 53, 80 and 443, both UDP and TCP.

Kind regards