Not connected, Your IP: 34.228.43.90
user70

Yelp.com blocked from all airvpn servers

Yelp.com is being blocked from all airvpn servers, any counntry.

Checked routing tool, it gives 301 for HTTP status for all the servers.

Please fix this. Surprised, no one has posted about this.

Thanks!

I pulled up www.yelp.com just fine in my browser connected to one of the Dallas servers.

Any reason when I use router tool, as suggested in the forum, it gives me 301 HTTP status instead of 200? It used to work for me till couple of days ago.

Any further help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Also when I turn off the VPN and exit the VPN client, I could access yelp. So, possibility of other reasons to not be able to access yelp are almost eliminated.

I need access to yelp now for multiple reasons. Not just looking up Yelp.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

I tried one other thing. I connected to a vpn other than airvpn. Yelp works in that case.

Here is the router tool by airvpn, https://airvpn.org/routes/. If you try https://yelp.com in the tool you will see 301 status in HTTP column. That is not correct.

Then try https://airvpn.org in the same router tool and it will show 200 status in HTTP column, which is correct and should be for yelp also.

Thanks. 

I pulled up www.yelp.com just fine in my browser connected to one of the Dallas servers.

Could you please tell us which server you used?

Please check the router tool, https://airvpn.org/routes/ for https://yelp.com and see if any server gives you 200 status in HTTP column. All show 301 status for me. Shows it is not working.

Weird its not working here either connected to Sabik in Los Angeles. I just pulled it up a week or so ago too. Now I get a webpage with a warning that says "Sorry you're not allowed to access this page". Yet my phone can pull it up which is connected to Heze up in Fremont, CA.

Weird its not working here either connected to Sabik in Los Angeles. I just pulled it up a week or so ago too. Now I get a webpage with a warning that says "Sorry you're not allowed to access this page". Yet my phone can pull it up which is connected to Heze up in Fremont, CA.

I agree, same thing as am experiencing

Currently connected to Rasalas and the phone app is working fine. Might have to check back home after work. To staff: I am using a browser with it's own proxy(the compression saves me money), so you won't see the AirVPN IP on this post, but I just connected directly with the app.

Any reason when I use router tool, as suggested in the forum, it gives me 301 HTTP status instead of 200? It used to work for me till couple of days ago.

Any further help would be appreciated.

Thanks

yelp.com is accessible from all of our VPN servers. 301 is just fine and means "Moved permanently" (yelp.com 151.101.36.116 --> www.yelp.com 151.101.12.116).

Kind regards

On 6/8/2018 at 1:31 PM, user70 said:

Also when I turn off the VPN and exit the VPN client, I could access yelp. So, possibility of other reasons to not be able to access yelp are almost eliminated.

Same here.  When I am using any AirVPN server - on Windows or Android - it just says "You do not have permission to access this web site."  When I disconnect from AirVPN, it works fine.  As far as I can tell all AirVPN servers are blocked, though I've only tried Metallah and Yildun specifically on my PC.  The same thing happens on my android phone too but I don't know which servers it connects to.

Yelp-blocked.png

Same issue here. Not working in any of my web browsers, and works immediately when I disconnect from AirVPN. Where's the support on this? It seems to be working for some people and not others, so something is off...

Same problem here, too.  At first, I though it was a geolocation issue.  But after trying through some US based servers, I was denied access.