Not connected, Your IP: 44.220.41.140

I'm having the same, connecting to Netherlands Servers, I realise this isn't much to go on, I'm going to regenerate the .ovpn and see if that helps if it does I'll post back here.

I have mine working again, but something seems broken in the Netherlands country .ovpn, I deleted the original and regenerated it but I still wasn't connected, although as Jill pointed out it looks connected just doesn't pass traffic, so I downloaded and imported a bunch of individual .ovpn's for individual Netherlands servers and they work fine.

I did this on 2x Android devices with the same results, if that helps.

The same for me on my Sony XZ1 compact and iPhone 8. If I use VPN via the same wifi connection on my desktop with Fedora 27, everything is good, but nothing works from my mobile devices.

Hello!

We apologize for the inconvenience, we have fixed it now. The problem was caused by the fact that our rating system found Hyadum as the best server in the Netherlands, in Europe and in the world but in reality it was not working properly. We will investigate to understand why the monitoring system did not detect the problem automatically and caused the escalation (since Hyadum was marked as working, but it had all free bandwidth, it became quickly the "best" server).

Can you please try again now?

Kind regards

Hello!

We apologize for the inconvenience, we have fixed it now. The problem was caused by the fact that our rating system found Hyadum as the best server in the Netherlands, in Europe and in the world but in reality it was not working properly. We will investigate to understand why the monitoring system did not detect the problem automatically and caused the escalation (since Hyadum was marked as working, but it had all free bandwidth, it became quickly the "best" server).

Can you please try again now?

Kind regards

Looking good here to, many thanks.