Not connected, Your IP: 3.89.56.228
WookieeB

Ipleak DNS address 0 Servers 100 Errors

Good day, in reading forums looks like this has happened to other people before but I didn't see an actual resolution.

Issue is I ran Ipleak and get "DNS address 0 Servers 100 Errors". Also browsing seems incredibly slow. EDIT: Must have been site I was on, browsing speed about usual. Using Chrome btw.

Restarted Eddie, cold boot PC, still same problem.

IP address displayed in Ipleak is for Airvpn server and torrent address detection displays same.

One thing to note; this morning when I ran Eddie my AVG started blocking it out of the blue. I added it to exceptions list but still continued to be blocked. I had to end task on Eddie as the only way to close it. As I was trouble shooting and retrying Eddie I had to end task multiple times. As a last resort I installed the pending Windows 7 updates that had been sitting there a week. Once I rebooted the AVG issue went away.

Wondering if all that broke something?

Have tried different AirVPN servers, stopped and restarted Eddie and network lock, still same problem

Thanks in advance!

I have the same issue with 'DNS address 0 Servers 100 Errors', Only found it during a daily leak test, other dns sites produce normal results, Im guessing its the airvpn test thats a bit iffy.

--

Same here. Tried from 2 Linux and one Windows laptop and all had major DNS resolution issues within the VPN network, both in Eddie or OpenVPN. Seems to be working fine again at the moment. Looks like a DNS server issue at AirVPN? Hope you guys get it sorted out soon.

Same here, using Firefox.  And, when I do visit ipleak.net firefox seems to "crash" and it won't resolve any more domains but otherwise works.  But, nslookup via command line still works.  So, I know it's just firefox.

Other DNS leak test sites still work.

I am seeing the same

DNS Address - 0 servers, 100 errors

on Chromium 65.0.3325.181 (latest, no addons) and Firefox 59.0.2 (latest) on Linux Mint with Air server Iskandar.

My uMatrix addon for FF shows scores of garbage "domains" with 1 XDR requestor for each. Which then lead to a test fail (I think).

Bug in Javascript in web page from ipleak.net, not a problem in Air DNS or either browser ?

edit: but unusual condition of many DNS failures may then "poison" the browser or local cache and so subsequent sickness ?

"powered by AirVPN" - Woops

i have the same Problem on a fresh Windows 8.1 install, running latest eddie.

it doesn't matter what browser i try it's all the same since some days agao, DNS is not working at all it seems and Page loading times can be slow AF sometimes  :/

for browsing i always use the "Frankfurt" german servers and had good Latency(15ms-17ms) wich was good for twitch and other livestream things, but now i get 23ms-50ms Latency and twitch does not realy work for me, because of buffer, buffer...

i also tried the Netherland servers because of the 17ms-20ms Latency, but it's more or less the same buffer, buffer... thing, sometimes it works and other times not 

edit: off topic i guess, but does someone know what, W 2018.04.29 16:50:17 - Unable to compute route for ---.---.---.--: IPv4 Net gateway not available, means?

“We rip out so much of ourselves to be cured of things faster than we should that we go bankrupt by the age of thirty and have less to offer each time we start with someone new. But to feel nothing so as not to feel anything—what a waste!”

0 Servers 100 Errors on Ipleak aswell, with openvpn on router as by Eddie as a test. 

Speeds are good though, get arround 180/16 Mbps on 200/20 line.. . Something is off?

Same issue for a couple days on Linux Mint 18.   After test,  lookup to other sites seems really slow.   If I restart my browser after test then speed seems to return. 

I am seeing the same errors as well. It started happening last night, and sometimes my VPN connection speed gets really slow for a short while. I have never seen it happen for this extended of a time period before. Is something going on? I am a linux user also.

0 Servers 100 Errors on Ipleak aswell, with openvpn on router as by Eddie as a test. 
Speeds are good though, get arround 180/16 Mbps on 200/20 line.. . Something is off?

Ipleak is working again, no lag, no erros and full visibility of the connected addresses from my side.

Ipleak is working again, no lag, no erros and full visibility of the connected addresses from my side.

iplead DNS check again have problem and give 0server 100errors.

can put speed test to this page or not?

iplead DNS check again have problem and give 0server 100errors.

can put speed test to this page or not?

Hi AirVpnFan.

Attached some files for your convenience. 

Hope it helps? 

using eddie i am getting a DNS server listed.  as of the past 5 days or so my pfsense is no longer listing a DNS server for ANY of the devices using the tunnel.  ip address for airvpn is correct.

i've tried for days to fix this.  but under pfsense DNS shows totally empty error 100... any suggestions?       this worked in the past, i really have not made any changes to my configuration.  

i am connected to chameleon using tls crypt 1.2

for anyone that cares.   i had been following this method since it was posted:   https://www.netgate.com/blog/dns-over-tls-with-pfsense.html

this no longer worked on my pfsense box and was causing me to get NO servers listed under DNS.   i am not sure if that is a bad thing or not. 

i went back and followed the instructions under pfsense)(https://airvpn.org/topic/17444-how-to-set-up-pfsense-23-for-airvpn/ and now servers show up and   it still passes the DNS resolver test here: https://dnssec.vs.uni-due.de/

shrug 

Recently I noticed that GRC's DNS Nameserver Spoofability Test is finding 0 Servers.   Is this a good thing?  

I noticed the GRC "0" Server results, I think around the release of Eddie 2.16.3.   (windows machines, windows firewalls).  I typ. connect SSL, but tried diff. protocols for kicks.  Nada, still no DNS Servers found via Gibson.  https://www.grc.com/dns/dns.htm

DNS Leaktest finds 1 server

https://www.dnsleaktest.com/

DNS OARC Test shows "great" Source Port and Transaction ID randomness

http://entropy.dns-oarc.net/test/

AirVPN's ipleak.net shows no leaks -so I got that going for me, which is nice. 

IPv6 is disabled on my Router (Windows adapter, and browser),.  I use OpenDNS servers for my router, and alt. OpenDNS plus a cpl/few AirVPN DNS Servers for the Windows adapter.

I think this is kinda cool, no?  Or is something configured wrong on my end?   Seems like all is good, but thought Id share and ask if I've goofed my config or whatnot.    

Thanks!