Not connected, Your IP: 18.224.63.87

Hi !

1 extra field to Port Forward database, in which I can name my forwards...

Examples: 33333 = Supreme Commander Game

44444 = Torrent client

55555 = PLEX

34567 = FTP on 2nd server

I currently have 7 port forwards, one for each program which needs a port... and I keep forgetting which one is which, having to look inside my applications to find which port is using.

Would be really nice if I could set a name for a port forward (and update it later if I want to reuse the same port with another program).

This is web UI only change ( airvpn.org/ports ) so nothing needed in Eddie / compiled clients (which I'm guessing is more work ).

--

2 (optional)

Would be nice if it would be possible to EDIT an existing port, aka... change the internal port or protocol, without having to delete and recreate the forward.

Thanks !

Hello!

You can use the DDNS field for this. It's not ideal, but it's something .

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

I thought about it but it only supports alphanumerics... and I presume it creates DNS entries .airvpn.org ... not sure if that would make much sense.

But even if that would be enough ... there is no edit

Let's wait until staff responds, perhaps it would be an easy(ish) operation for them.