Not connected, Your IP: 44.222.104.49
Sign in to follow this  
drtoboggan

MLB.tv no longer working through AirVPN?

I used airvpn all last year to watch my local team but it appears they're blocking airvpn now, it's not working for me on a windows10 machine or mac.

MLB's blocked most VPNs this season. You'll have to try something like Unlocator.

I've run in to this same problem.   I'm 300 miles from my "local" city but still blacked out.  I was using Airvpn to watch my team on mlb.tv    Now they appear to be blacklisting all known VPN IP addresses.    I've found another vpn that isn't blacked out yet and it comes with SmartDNS as well.   It's even a little cheaper than Air but AirVPN has served me well for years.  I'd rather not have to switch but unless someone knows a way around these blocks, I guess I'll have to.

Unfortunately you're probably going to be out of luck trying to get around blackouts with a VPN or even using MLB.tv through a VPN. It's too easy for them to block the VPN address ranges.

Like I said above, you're better off skipping the VPN and using something like Unlocator.