Not connected, Your IP: 54.160.133.33

I've used the dynamic DNS service for a very long time and all of a sudden the DNS entry doesn't get updated anymore.

What I have tried:

• Wait for 3 hours to make sure that the TTL has been reached: Check ✔
  • Check the TCP Port via the 1KYjbrU.png ✔
  • Check my client if the connection worked: Works ✔
  • Try to connect via the IP under "Mapped to public IP:": Works ✔
  • Connect to the server via the airdns.org domain name: Fail ✘
  • Resolve the AirDNS IP: Fail ✘
    • Issue: The IP address is wrong and hasn't been updated yet

Update: One day later - The same issue. The domain seems to be registered to the same (wrong) IP address it was registered to yesterday.

It's been 5 hours and the DNS entry didn't update to the correct IP yet. It worked perfectly for over a year.

Also, yes: There is just one session at a time

Hello!

Perhaps it's related to this, despite how Staff said it had been fixed.

Good posting etiquette by the way.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Unfortunately, the issue is still not fixed. I've been trying since noon to get your DNS entry to change - without success.

More information on my recent attempts can be found in the ticket I've created yesterday.

I've screened 4 websites on which I resolved the DNS name and my forwarded ports tab to make sure that the error isn't on my side and to prove that I've been connected for hours without any other connection.

I don't know what you changed but something went horribly wrong. A few days ago I was able to connect to private services from other users in the same virtual private network. That's a huge security issue.

Some of these services were clearly not meant for the public.

Unfortunately, the issue is still not fixed. I've been trying since noon to get your DNS entry to change - without success.

Hello!

Can you please try to disconnect your account, re-connect it and report back?

I don't know what you changed but something went horribly wrong. A few days ago I was able to connect to private services from other users in the same virtual private network. That's a huge security issue.

Some of these services were clearly not meant for the public.

On the server where that was possible, it was immediately fixed. Please verify again.

Kind regards

I just tried that. I completely rebooted and waited for over 2 hours again. It's still that German IP from some AirVPN node.
It seems to be an issue on your side. Your web interface shows that I have been online for multiple hours and that the IP should be mapped to the IP I am connected to. The AirDNS subdomain's IP doesn't get updated though. That's completely on your side.

The second issue I've mentioned has been fixed though!

I just tried that. I completely rebooted and waited for over 2 hours again. It's still that German IP from some AirVPN node.

Hello!

Can you please check again now?

Kind regards