Not connected, Your IP: 3.15.202.4
corrado

Alternative AirVPN client with provider-independent double-hop support (GNU/Linux)

nice one, but i have a question... is there a way to build this on/for windows?

“We rip out so much of ourselves to be cured of things faster than we should that we go bankrupt by the age of thirty and have less to offer each time we start with someone new. But to feel nothing so as not to feel anything—what a waste!”

Posted ... (edited)

Just a few words to say that i installed qomui on a raspberry pi 4 (using the instructions a few posts back), and it works very well...

I was not initially trying it as a replacement for eddie (i have some performance issues with my connections and wanted to see whether the client had an influence: it does not), but now i will consider it as true alternative for the venerable but slowish eddie 🙂

A suggestion: when applying some options, the ui goes into an irresponsive mode for some time. It would be nice to have a popup say something like "Please wait while i am working" and close when it's done ?
(to figure out when the ui was responsive again i was clicking on the scrollbar ... it works, but it is sub-optimal 😜 )
A question: the network lock in eddie is essential for me, does the 'activate firewall' use the same iptable rules as in eddie ?

Edited ... by ekureuil
some typos

I cant download server from mullaved. All time downloaded from half an hour. Can I connect to double-vpn using two AirVPN servers? How to do it? How to correctly configure the firewall? Thanks!

After installation of version 0.8.3, automatic startup program after computer startup and automatic connect to the server, there is a leak DNS. If i make reconnect - all ok. Also, if don't use function "autoconnect" during start OS, and manually connect to server, all ok too. It also does not work in function "use always" dns servers. i see too dns of my provider. On version 0.8.2 was ok.
I use xubuntu 18.04.3. Also now i tried Eddie-ui, i saw same problem, if check box "Check AirVPN DNS" activation, vpn just don't connect. If i turn off this function, vpn work, but dns leak too..
How i can fix it?
I think problem in method in logs: "DNS: Set IP and IP as dns servers via systemd-resolve"
before in 0.8.2 qomui used resolv.conf, maybe this..