Not connected, Your IP: 54.243.2.41
Sign in to follow this  
wer

Need help with firewall alert entries

Hi,

I am getting several alert entries in my pfsense firewall.

There are connections denied to 4 different TOR relays in the US, Switzerland, Germany and the Netherlands.

I never had these entries before so I am a bit worried.

Example:

AirVPN_LAN  Source: 192.168.1.xxx:476xx  Destination:176.10.104.240:443

Any ideas?

I am getting several alert entries in my pfsense firewall.

There are connections denied to 4 different TOR relays in the US, Switzerland, Germany and the Netherlands.

If the TOR relay is spoofed/taken over by some other organization(e.g. NSA) you get the drift....they enjoy doing this...for the reason of collecting this and that data or other purpose(s). That TOR server or relay is already compromised. Try others see if that works for you.

AirVPN_LAN  Source: 192.168.1.131:47624  Destination:176.10.104.240:443

If you connect Client-->>TOR--->>AIrVPN Server try doing it that other way and see if that works Client--->>AirVPN server--->>TOR

Regards,

Flex

Well, each time I turn on my computer and connect to my firewall, I can see a connection denied, now it is to the Seychelles.

There is something not right. Some input would be really helpful...

If you connect Client-->>TOR--->>AIrVPN Server try doing it that other way and see if that works Client--->>AirVPN server--->>TOR

Regards,

Flex

My point was that I did not connect to TOR and I don't know where these denied connections come from. Well, I do know the source, like in the example, but I can't make anything of it.

All my traffic is going through my pfsense-box through one VPN connected to Air. I am asking myself why there are these denied connections? An hour ago I had another warning. The protocol is TCP-S.