Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.119.199
FlamingMustard

Please remove more german servers

They were like 40 users or so on the norway server and you added another 5 norway serves. That was great!

Now i want you to shut down a few german servers so we can hit the 300 user per server. (or maybe 500?) That would be awesome!. Thanks!

I know you're probably being sarcastic, however, germany is using only ~33% of its full capacity - the number of users per server doesn't make much difference. 

https://airvpn.org/servers/Errai/

seems the most populace AirVPN server using only 20% of its capacity.

I am sure each server could hold 300+ people nicely but it's advisable to have an even spread amongst all servers which it appears there is, so no problems there. 

Hi!,

i was drunk and had a bad day when i posted.

But still: adding new servers in countries where is low usage? And german servers are full..

I dont like that.

Norway - 5 server - 114 user

Germoney - 8 server - 620 user

No good load balancing

Hi!,

But still: adding new servers in countries where is low usage? And german servers are full..

I dont like that.

No good load balancing

Hello!

This is Airs policy regarding placement.

So it's therefore not based on how many users there are. But German servers are not full and it's misleading to say so. As of now, not 1 has reached even 50% load.

But I completely agree that we should consider naming it Germoney on April 1st or something.

THE AIRVPN IS NOT WORKING , I GET STUCK AT 'CHECKING ROUTE'

Welcome.

Please:

• Don't write in full caps.
  • Please supply logs, in your own thread, instead of hijacking this one. If you don't know how or where, then do refer to the link in my signature, thank you.
  • Wild guess: You're using Eddie, so go to Eddie's Menu>Preferences>DNS>Uncheck "Check Air DNS" and Preferences>Advanced>Uncheck "Check if Air tunnel works". Hit save. Re-connect.
  • If you want official Air support, this is where to get it.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Hi!,

I dont like that.

No good load balancing

VPN's can be used to conceal your real location. As far as I know, they don't necessarily add servers based on the amunt of users, but to allow for more locations. If you are in Germany, you should really use a Swiss, Dutch, Austrian, Belgian, Czech etc, but not a German one unless you are trying to access geolocked content from Germany. If you aren't in Germany, then why do you specifically want a German server?

VPN's can be used to conceal your real location. As far as I know, they don't necessarily add servers based on the amunt of users, but to allow for more locations. If you are in Germany, you should really use a Swiss, Dutch, Austrian, Belgian, Czech etc, but not a German one unless you are trying to access geolocked content from Germany. If you aren't in Germany, then why do you specifically want a German server?

Hi!,

I dont like that.

No good load balancing

Ping time.  Most of the time severs in your own country should be faster to reach as they are  closer to your location.  However for Europe I can see that this could not always be the case.  You could be located near the edge of your country and a sever in a different country could be closer.  The Belgium and Netherlands servers seem to share the same ping times from my location.

Hi!,

I dont like that.

No good load balancing

Ping time.  Most of the time severs in your own country should be faster to reach as they are  closer to your location.  However for Europe I can see that this could not always be the case.  You could be located near the edge of your country and a sever in a different country could be closer.  The Belgium and Netherlands servers seem to share the same ping times from my location.

Yes. My point was, generally speaking, you shouldn't connect to a server in your own country unless you specifically need that, like for accessing georestricted content or some applications that may require you to be on a computer in your own country.

Collected some data today that shows that even though some servers have a few more users per server than the rest, they still all are below 50% capacity. More servers are welcome but at some point you need to remember that they cost money. 

GBtNq15.png