Not connected, Your IP: 18.206.83.160
onideepsuc

Port-Forwarding Issue, Refuses connection

Sorry everyone, noob here.

I keep trying to add a random port to forward in the settings, and it adds it. But every time I check it with the button at the bottom it doesn't show green. Maybe I should wait a day or two? Or is it almost instant? Sorry if this is something I should know about, I've never really used ports before.

(Also yes I've used the canyouseeme.org site, tells me no connection)

Sorry everyone, noob here.

I keep trying to add a random port to forward in the settings, and it adds it. But every time I check it with the button at the bottom it doesn't show green. Maybe I should wait a day or two? Or is it almost instant? Sorry if this is something I should know about, I've never really used ports before.

(Also yes I've used the canyouseeme.org site, tells me no connection)

Is your server running and listening on the port that you're assigned? 

Yes but the port seems not to be working on Air's part. I also tried another port but with no success. A long time ago this happened but all of a sudden a port did seem to work for me after about a week but that has been closed down some time ago, no ports seem to work for me anymore.

Hello!

Just to clarify, is this a server or torrent client setup or something else?

If it's the first, I wonder if it had anything in common with the stated solution here.

If it's the second, then please also ensure any firewall software is allowing the program through.

Also yes, the TCP test should work instantly, if something is listening on the port .

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Just my two cents when i saw this topic. I checked mu port forwarding and it has been same some time, but today i also notice no "green light".

I made checks here and also my configurations and look at canyouseemeorg etc.. and ipleak...

i just watch my torrent-client was not "green light" so, i goto here and made newly port forwarding and made a checks made rules in ufw and even disable it. No luck. & ipleak.net torrent detection doesn't show nothing. But, it looks like there is some problem, when try to be patient and see BLINK, just like out of blue sky it changes connectable ,,,so okay...little time later it doesn't appear "green" again and ipleak site didn't show my magnet link refreshing nfo any kind in any time.

Pardon me my bad english but looks like some issues are... maybe problem is in my end like usually, because i like test all kind of stuff.

Have  a nice day!

- WaNNaBEAnoNymoUs

"You don't have to be a genius to sound like one." - BDS

Hello!

Just to clarify, is this a server or torrent client setup or something else?

If it's the first, I wonder if it had anything in common with the stated solution here.

If it's the second, then please also ensure any firewall software is allowing the program through.

Also yes, the TCP test should work instantly, if something is listening on the port .

Yes it is a server and my firewall is configured correctly, it just won't work on Air's side. I even did switch out locations to the US to CA and nothing worked. I don't know :L