Not connected, Your IP: 3.139.80.209
mrbert

Add a link to port mapping in eddie

Hi I think it would be handy to have a link to the port mapping page in eddy.

Now It took me quite some seurching before I realized that I had to go to a web page.

Greets,

Bert

Hello!

Welcome!

Do you mean the port-forwarding page? There's already a link to it in Eddie's menu and it leads here.

At least in the experimental 2.14.2 client

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

The design of the drop-down menu button is very strange, it looks just like a logo and other than the little orange arrow there's little signs that it's actually a menu you can click.

I didn't even realize that it's a button until I accidentally clicked on it when I wanted to click on the window icon !

It's very likely that I'm not the only person that took a while to notice that "button" and find links and stuff in it.

Perhaps making it more obvious would help?

--

An idea would be to move everything in the menu in one of those left-side tabs "Links and Settings" - That's what I would be looking for stuff in the current Eddie design ! Not hidden behind some low visibility button.

The design of the drop-down menu button is very strange, it looks just like a logo and other than the little orange arrow there's little signs that it's actually a menu you can click.

I didn't even realize that it's a button until I accidentally clicked on it when I wanted to click on the window icon !

It's very likely that I'm not the only person that took a while to notice that "button" and find links and stuff in it.

Perhaps making it more obvious would help?

Noted. Something will be modified to solve the issue in the next releases.

Kind regards