Not connected, Your IP: 18.216.123.120
Sign in to follow this  
BBLotus

New Server In USA

It appeared as if there was a new server being opened here in the states. I can't remember the name but it was located in Utah.

Does AirVPN have any plans on reopening that or is it down for good?

It appeared as if there was a new server being opened here in the states. I can't remember the name but it was located in Utah.

Does AirVPN have any plans on reopening that or is it down for good?

Hello!

It was Aurigae. It is down for good because the provider took for granted & true any copyright infringement notice from anyone and failed (until now, the request is still pending) to make a SWIP allocation for us in order to let us handle directly copyright trolls and other deranged people, a thing for which we are well prepared. The provider also requested us to take unreasonable steps in order to verify and then prevent allegations of infringements and we simply put the server down, since we are of course unwilling to give money to a company which allows copyright trolls to control and impair the Internet.

We assure you that we'll expand our servers range in the USA according to bandwidth needs and with providers meeting our requirements.

Kind regards

I'm noticing more and more users on the servers. It looks like you guys are getting a pretty big following and I think it is time for some new servers! US would be nice. Anywhere really. That is the only advantage HMA has over Air. If air had a few more servers, it'd be perfect

And Hide My Ass does in fact keep logs of each and every user so... it's not really anonymous at all. Their servers also show up as a proxy which means it is blocked at many websites.