Not connected, Your IP: 3.81.221.121
Staff

New 1 Gbit/s server available (US)

Hello!

We're very glad to inform you that a new 1 Gbit/s server located in the United States is available: Microscopium. It is located in Chicago, IL.

The AirVPN client will show automatically the new server, If you use the OpenVPN client you can generate all the files to access them through our configuration/certificates/key generator (menu "Client Area"->"Config generator").

The servers accept connections on ports 53, 80, 443, 1194, 2018 UDP and TCP.

Just like every other Air server, Microscopium supports OpenVPN over SSL and OpenVPN over SSH.

As usual no traffic limits, no logs, no discrimination on protocols and hardened security against various attacks with separate entry and exit-IP addresses.

Please note that Microscopium replaces Aquarius which will be withdrawn because the provider has become unable to meet our requirements.

Do not hesitate to contact us for any information or issue.

Kind regards and datalove
AirVPN Team

Please note that Microscopium replaces Aquarius which will be withdrawn because the provider has become unable to meet our requirements.

This is one of the many reasons why I love this service. I have no idea what requirements they did not meet, but it's so comforting to know AirVPN is on top of these things. And keeping us aware is an even bigger plus. Keep up the great work guys!

Microscopium doesn't appear on my list; Aquarius did become unavailable frequently and disconnected often.  Showed odd stats at times such as 100% load and 0 users.  Pavonis and Alkaid are usually loaded and slow now.  Seems like Air has been adding lots of users and Canadian servers are more reliable lately.  Maybe US really did wreck our own Internet.

Eddie version: 2.13.6

TAP-Windows Adapter V9, version 9.21.2

Update:  Found Microscopium by playing with whitelist on servers page.  Using Microscopium to write this, all is well!

Microscopium doesn't appear on my list; Aquarius did become unavailable frequently and disconnected often.  Showed odd stats at times such as 100% load and 0 users.  Pavonis and Alkaid are usually loaded and slow now.  Seems like Air has been adding lots of users and Canadian servers are more reliable lately.  Maybe US really did wreck our own Internet.

Eddie version: 2.13.6

TAP-Windows Adapter V9, version 9.21.2

Hello!

I see Microscopium on my list, but I'm using the Beta - although I doubt that should matter. Maybe try upgrading? Did you make sure you didn't blacklist the US as a region? Maybe you can try going to Eddie Preferences>Advanced>Set lists to update each minute, to see if it appears. (I don't know how often "Automatic" is). 

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

I run speedtest with Pavonis server in chicago and it connects to chicago, I run speedtest with Microscopium and it connects to a server in NYC not Chicago... please advise... using OPENVPN and win 10... all other servers work fine and connect where they say they are... :/  sigh

I run speedtest with Pavonis server in chicago and it connects to chicago, I run speedtest with Microscopium and it connects to a server in NYC not Chicago... please advise... using OPENVPN and win 10... all other servers work fine and connect where they say they are... :/  sigh

you must be new to VPN.  errors within the several geolocation databases companies like speedtest use are so common.  and it takes time for a change to propagate. 

the server really is in Chicago no matter where speedtest says it is.

you must be new to VPN.  errors within the several geolocation databases companies like speedtest use are so common.  and it takes time for a change to propagate. 

the server really is in Chicago no matter where speedtest says it is.

thank you, and yes I am new to this world. I will gladly use Microscopium moving forward, cheers mates!