Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.252.153
tuxornot

tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk

Just found out that:

https://tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk/

Is blocked on Airvpn, can be reached using a 'free proxy server' ( While on Airvpn ) Have tried a few vpn servers, same problem,

Typical cloudfront error message:

ERROR The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)Request ID: TO7Bwiwi1Wjl7hfYsZw2fIxCcCff5iGx3da_4H5q8K42uuJLjaALJw==

​There is no way I will drop a vpn to access a shopping site, other people in this house don’t agree with my stance !

Hello!

I'm able to access it. I suggest you try the route checking tool if you want to see which locations are likely blocked .

You may also refer to the guide in my signature if you're uncertain how.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Hello!

I'm able to access it. I suggest you try the route checking tool if you want to see which locations are likely blocked .

You may also refer to the guide in my signature if you're uncertain how.

Thank you LZ1, I checked with the rout checker and the 2 servers I have tried show green / direct but I still get the error accessing the site.

No worries. You can still get green, but did you check the HTTP code? It's the HTTP code which indicates if there's real access or not.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

No worries. You can still get green, but did you check the HTTP code? It's the HTTP code which indicates if there's real access or not.

Just changed server to another address and got the site to load, odd because it showed all green like the previous servers did, thank you !

Because as I said, it's not just the color, but also the code in one of the columns, such as HTTP 403. These codes are defined as a shortcut for meaning. So HTTP 403 means blocked, for example.

No problem .