Not connected, Your IP: 107.21.176.63

Same here. Annoying because I'm getting really bad performance from ca.vpn.airvpn.org, and can't figure out the address for specific servers without the generator. Does anyone know the pattern? 

Same here. Annoying because I'm getting really bad performance from ca.vpn.airvpn.org, and can't figure out the address for specific servers without the generator. Does anyone know the pattern? 

nslookup almach.airvpn.org

nslookup kraz.airvpn.org

and so on

Not working here either.  Tried the latest Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and IE 11.  Getting 500 internal server error.

On iOS on iPad on Safari only showing a blank screen, update taking a loooong time it seems.

Just subscribed for the first time. Any way around using the generator?

And how long does downtime like this usually last?

Just subscribed for the first time. Any way around using the generator?

And how long does downtime like this usually last?

never been down in my memory.  but, you don't need the config generator if you're using the AirVPN client (Eddie) on a computer.

Most annoying - someone know how to get keys without config generator apart from using Eddie?

never been down in my memory.  but, you don't need the config generator if you're using the AirVPN client (Eddie) on a computer.

Eddie crashes on my distro due to this bug in Mono:

https://github.com/mono/mono/issues/6752

I could try running it in a VM I suppose, but that's not going to help with getting the VPN up and running on the host

Managed to get my .ovpn file by spinning up a Windows VM, installing Eddie in that, logging in and connecting and then checking %LOCALAPPDATA%

Hello!

The problem has been resolved. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind regards

Problem has not been solved... Config generator website is working again, but the "generate" button at the end doesn't work for me.. If I click on it nothing happens. Am I'm the only one with this issue?

Actually very sad as I started with a three days testing for 1 EUR, but it is not working for two days so far....

Problem has not been solved... Config generator website is working again, but the "generate" button at the end doesn't work for me.. If I click on it nothing happens. Am I'm the only one with this issue?

Actually very sad as I started with a three days testing for 1 EUR, but it is not working for two days so far....

You are correct. "Generate" button is greyed out and not working.

You are correct. "Generate" button is greyed out and not working.

Appears to be working fine. Make sure you check all the required boxes. I missed a couple. Duh.