Not connected, Your IP: 18.220.195.76
elgipsy

Streaming for public users

Hello,

Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this but I kinda find it hard to find where to go from here, so any help would be awesome.

I am still new on AirVPN but I basically wanted to subscribe to be able to stream content to followers I have on one of my facebook channels, and I have around 500+ viewers for each live video, I have some content that is blocked geo based, so I found that using a paid VPN would help me be able to stream from those locations as I do locally (smoothly), but I was wrong till now, it keeps on lagging even when using top recommended servers by the AirVPN software for windows... I did not change any setting or anything till now, any recommendations?

EDIT: I use OBS for streaming and dont have problems when streaming content when NOT using VPN.

Thank you

Hi,

If you mean lag as in a delay, it's bound to happen. You're forcing your traffic through another route that's not supposed to be the quickest. So there's not much you can do apart from using a server with less latency.

But if it's buffering, try other ports and/or protocols to have a faster connection.