Not connected, Your IP: 18.205.59.250

I have set up AirVPn on Pfsense according to the guide here in the forums and running well for many years. Also port forwarding worked flawless in the past. Some days ago I started Vuze to do some torrenting and and wondering about the slow speeds. The NAT/Firewall test revealed that only the port forwarding for UDP packets seem to work. The test for incoming TCP connection always times out. Please see attached NAT-rule from my pfsense box. Worked flawless in the past and I have not changed any configuration. Whats wrong ?

Hello. I have noticed the same issue. I have a server that I use Air for and it need to have a port forward all the time. I have noticed this issue start a few days ago.

I have noticed the same issue, everything on my Firewall is configured correctly.

I have also experienced the same problem, even the TCP test on airvpn.org for the forwarded ports times out and tells me they are unreachable.

If anyone knows why or what we can do that would be appreciated.

Should I try the new Eddie beta?

Thanks

I've also noticed problems with port forwarding. It seems to depend on which server you're connected to. I've logged a ticket regarding the issue.

I was connecting to agena (in Canada), and port forwarding stopped working (not sure on exact time frame, but it's been at least several days). I've connected to Metallah (US) and alya (CA), both of which are working correctly.

I forgot to add: On Agena (not working), what is happening is that the port forward test from the airvpn site is trying to connect to my ISP IP address, not going through the tunnel (as seen in my firewall logs).

I also cannot get port forwarding to work on most servers (using Merlin AsusWRT router with OpenVPN), thanks for the suggestion on Alya, it is the only one that I can find that is working properly

With pfsense 2.4.2 and various german server I haven't had any luck. Would be appreciated if the staff will take a look into this issue.

Also in the past months I saw numerous posts here in the forum regarding problems with port forwardings...

I've also noticed problems with port forwarding. It seems to depend on which server you're connected to. I've logged a ticket regarding the issue.

I was connecting to agena (in Canada), and port forwarding stopped working (not sure on exact time frame, but it's been at least several days). I've connected to Metallah (US) and alya (CA), both of which are working correctly.

You got this issue resolved with the help of Staff? For me still no portforwarding working, no matter what server I use. Pfsense 2.4.2

Could someone post a screenshot with a working portforwarding from pfsense? Still trying to figure out the issue...

your screenshot above looks correct.  port forwarding has always worked for me.

I am having the same problem the past few days. Everything is untouched, I changed nothing, and now my ports no longer forward properly. I cannot get the indicator to be green on this site, I can make it red if I switch port #, but not green. 

I get the "Not reachable on server IP over the external port "my port", tcp protocol. Error : 101 - Connection timed out"

This is now happening to me. I haven't changed anything on my computer or router. For years this has worked and today it stopped (was working this morning). Now no ports are green. Tried several servers in the US.

False alarm. The daemon that was connecting on that port had apparently died (and since the port check only succeeds if your configured application is using the port, the check failed).