Not connected, Your IP: 18.234.165.107
Staff

Multi key support and management available

Thank you for this feature!

Might you add the ability to create a 256 bit EC key? I have precious little NVRAM to store a key on my router.

hi all.

I created 4 new keys but when I start eddie and want to connect I don't get the option to chose. I presume the system is using old default SHA1 key because the connection works. I currently use v2.16.3 (win7).

should I delete the old SHA1 default key in control panel?

my knowledge of VPNs is limited so I need to ask this. I didn't want to use airVPN on my mobile until now because I don't trust android devices and don't want to have anything related to paying, banks etc on them.

If I now start using airVPN on my mobile (android v8, v9 in the future. un-rooted. android one device), is there a chance that if that mobile gets compromised I could get compromised on my more important devices (laptop, desktop) or not, if I use this different keys on various devices?

thanks

hi all.

I created 4 new keys but when I start eddie and want to connect I don't get the option to chose. I presume the system is using old default SHA1 key because the connection works. I currently use v2.16.3 (win7).

should I delete the old SHA1 default key in control panel?

Hello!

Please make sure that you're running Eddie 2.16.3 or higher version (check by selecting "About" menu item). Then, please log your account out and in again (through Eddie main window). A new combo box allowing you to pick any of the current certificate/key pairs should appear just under the credentials fields.

Kind regards

"please log your account out and in again (through Eddie main window). A new combo box allowing you to pick any of the current certificate/key pairs should appear just under the credentials fields."

this solved the issue. thank you.