Not connected, Your IP: 44.213.75.78
Mad_Max

Trusted sites to buy Bitcoin

Hey guys.

What sites do you suggest to buy Bitcoin with low buy\sell fees? I know nothing about Bitcoin rather than its just a virtual currency.

Is there any trusted sites that can advise me when to buy\sell it in order to profit a bit:)?

Thanks in advance 

Coinbase.com is probably one of the best, but my information is many years out of date. Good luck.

Debugging is at least twice as hard as writing the program in the first place.

So if you write your code as clever as you can possibly make it, then by definition you are not smart enough to debug it.

Coinbase is what i use, but mostly for daily purchases and small investments ($100-$1000)

Gemini and other exchanges are cheaper, but do not offer debit card purchases so you'll be stuck waiting 1-5 business days for your coins to deposit to your account.

You can try localbitcoins.com.

This is a very big platform for person to person trades, and chances are that you will find someone near you to trade in person (for cash, etc).

For credit cards I can recommend changelly.com, but be prepard for a long verification process and documents upload, because of the

obvious high risk of fraud involved with this kind of transactions.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.