Not connected, Your IP: 3.236.252.14
Staff

Five simultaneous connections per account

Sorry for asking dump question, but could someone explain to me what does it mean "5 simultaneous connection" and how it can be established? Does it mean, that I can connect to AIR with PC and Laptop at once?

Sorry for asking dump question, but could someone explain to me what does it mean "5 simultaneous connection" and how it can be established? Does it mean, that I can connect to AIR with PC and Laptop at once?

It means you can connect using your router, your laptop, your iphone, your android phone and your ipad at the same time

I personally never needed more than 2, but I'm obviously OK with more as long it doesn't slow things down.

Are we allowed to share our account with another person from a different IP? And if so, are there any cons to doing this? I would love to buy a year subscription and split the costs with a friend. Also, would there be a way of knowing if someone else currently using the VPN?

Are we allowed to share our account with another person from a different IP? And if so, are there any cons to doing this? I would love to buy a year subscription and split the costs with a friend. Also, would there be a way of knowing if someone else currently using the VPN?

I think Air would say it's discouraged, but that otherwise it's of course possible to do.

The cons being:

- less control

- less security - account-wise anyhow.

- running out of connection slots, if one person takes up all 5; in which case you'd get errors when trying to connect.

- as Staff said, minimum bandwidth is per account and not per connection. So you'd hope the other person isn't a bandwidth-monster, haha.

You'd be able to see established connections in the Client Area, but otherwise not .

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Does it matter if multiple of my 5 connections are used to connect to the same vpn endpoint, e.g.

my windows machine, my linux box, handy, tablets, etc. want to route their traffic via the same

server in <some country>?

Does it matter if multiple of my 5 connections are used to connect to the same vpn endpoint, e.g.

my windows machine, my linux box, handy, tablets, etc. want to route their traffic via the same

server in <some country>?

All connected to the same server should work, you just have to choose a different protocol/port for each one

A really big thankyou for this; no longer need an account with another VPN provider, especially now that you offer configuration for ChromeOS as well!

THANK YOU! Just one more good reason to subscribe to AirVPN.

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. —George Orwell

The further society drifts from truth the more it hates those who speak it. —George Orwell

A lie is as good as the truth when everyone believes.

No one ever lost a dime underestimating the intelligence of the amerikan public. {Generally attributed to H.L. Mencken}

THANK YOU: Russia Today; Edward Snowden; Julian Assange; John Kiriakou; Thomas Drake; William Binney; Ray McGovern; Kirk Wiebe; Matt Taibbi; Sputnik News

Great! Btw a few months maybe ~6 months i asked you for 5 simultaneous accounts. Answer at that time was: We are sorry but restriction is 3 accounts and we wont upgrade to 5.

Well now, Air upgraded to 5 Accounts. Fantastic! Air is the best !

This is highly appreciated.  The difference between 3 and 5 seems to be the point at which individual users stop having to think about which devices are connected when.