Not connected, Your IP: 54.226.126.38

Hi there,

Currently I cannot access Sky TV (go.sky.com) connecting via the AirVPN client. This is a recent development - I could connect OK last week - but I have tried servers in Maidenhead, Manchester and London without success.

It would be great to get this fixed.

EDIT: iPlayer for the BBC seemingly not working either.

I have no issues accessing BBC iplayer with airvpn enabled using android or windows devices.

From France, I cannot get on to iPlayer or Sky. Both services tell me that 'this service is only available within the UK or ROI. As we cannot verify...' etc, etc. 

For me, I can't use these services. If this is an error at my end outside of the software, I'm very open to fixing it, but given that it worked fine for me last week but not this week, I'm thinking it's an Air VPN thing.

Hi there,

Currently I cannot access Sky TV (go.sky.com) connecting via the AirVPN client. This is a recent development - I could connect OK last week - but I have tried servers in Maidenhead, Manchester and London without success.

It would be great to get this fixed.

EDIT: iPlayer for the BBC seemingly not working either.

I would appreciate a response here. The game I want to watch is tomorrow and connectivity to the UK is the reason why I subscribed. Without it, the value of the service to me is much diminished.