Not connected, Your IP: 44.192.53.34
Sign in to follow this  
Dia

ANSWERED Where to DL older Eddie versions?

I just reinstalled Windows a couple days ago and when I downloaded and installed Eddie apparently I got the newest version, 2.13.6, and it wasn't the version I had been using.  I don't know the version I was using but the buttons were across the top not on the left hand side of the GUI and it was a MUCH more stable version.  This new version has many bugs as per my post in the Troubleshooting forum.

Is there still a supported older version of Eddie that we can use?  Where can we find this?  Thx.

There may be an easier way but go to FORUMS, then NEWS and ANNOUNCEMENTS, click on "Eddie 2.13.6 Released". Part way down the post you will see "We recommend that you upgrade Eddie as soon as possible." Underneath that select the link to the operating system you are using. Under "Download", click on "Other Versions".

Ah thx a ton that worked fine.  Now I just wish I could remember the version that worked well with my system.  Guess I'll start from the top and work my way down.  This is gonna be fun I can tell already...