Not connected, Your IP: 54.172.95.106
Sign in to follow this  

I've searched on this forum for multiple suggestions and nothing is working.......

I Created a new port, Put said port in ubittorrent port listening box... made sure UPnP is off/random port is off.

Pressed okay.

tested port thru airvpn port client area.... message i got back is connection timeout..

checked on canyouseeme.org, got a connection timeout.

YET im downloading the torrent however at VERY slow speeds. (200mb/s) 

I did the process again, but this time i left the box open when i created a port so it can create a random one, and i entered it in bittorrent client, and same as above happened... connection refused.

What am i doing wrong????  im selecting UDP+TCP for port. is that right?

Hello,

"Connection refused" (error 111) in several cases means that the packets have been properly delivered to the final destination and actively rejected/dropped. Please check the firewall rules in the machine connecting to the VPN.

Furthermore, if the device connecting to the VPN is not the same device running the torrent client, then you need forward packets from the tun interface of the connected device to the proper port of the IP address of the device running the torrent client.

For example:

https://airvpn.org/topic/9270-how-to-forward-ports-in-dd-wrt-tomato-with-iptables/

Kind regards