Not connected, Your IP: 34.204.177.148

Bellatrix and Nunki working last night and this morning on my android devices with Openvpn. 08/12/2017

Are there any servers working with iPlayer? As of midnight the 16th the server I was using stopped working. Can't seem to find any that are working.

Cannot play any media from the BBC. Still telling me I can't access from my location. Have tried several UK servers - all with the same message. My usual is Bellatrix but that appears to be down, Poor show, AirVPN.

I just got myself a 6 months contract on this and yesterday it was working, today it is not.

I can't get to view any BBC shows. I tried following the steps surgested by other members using eddie and put in custom filter

I also set it to use the GBT2 i think and enabled expert mode.

We need you guys from AirVPN support to provide us with a workable solution

Yes, please fix this as soon as possible. I just renewed my subscription. Not impressed.

Bellatrix also was my goto. Now on server status it shows heavy packet loss. Wondering if Bellatrix is the BBC exit node all the other servers usually use for iPlayer.

It is not working for me either.

Last night Asterion worked fine but not now

All others do not work

15 Dec 2017

Support just informed me that the BBC is not accessible from the AirVPN infrastructure. Time to look elsewhere.

Shame. Airvpn has been providing a great service for me, for years.

I'll have to look elsewhere  

Lots of reports on social media this week of many VPNs suddenly no longer working with the BBC. Deeply frustrating. 

Very sad and annoying. Will also have to use another service unless this can be sorted out.

Very sad to read about this as I've been happy with Airvpn until now. A number of other vpn providers claim to resolve the issue. For now, I am not likely to pay 3-4 other providers just to test them but will be sorely tempted if Airvpn cannot fond a workaround. Not knowing much about the mechanics of these things, my perception is the micro-routing that Airvpn uses for uk serves is a significant part of the problem. BBC's apparently stricter enforcement is no doubt a part of the issue. I do hope Airvpn can resolve this and would love to hear from staff soon that it has been resolved.

Sadly, I too have lost all access to iPlayer.  This is my sole use of AirVPN.  I hope they can get a work around. : (

Simon

Pity, I have 45 days of credit left. My sole purpose of using AirVPN was fro iplayer access. I will look elsewhere too.

We have had this problem before - hopefully support is working on it. Last time, end of August, I think, there was nothing until the occasional server started working. Give the folk a few days to get things sorted.

Experienced this too many times.   Non-responsive Support does not help, or inspire confidence.  Too long to fix, shows lack of preparedness.  I have now signed up with another provider after using a free trial. Sorry, I will not name given who might be thereby informed .

Biggest problem with recurring issue is that large number of Users on the same IP address is a dead give-away that a VPN is being used.

It's a shame that there's no official reply, but maybe we have to look for alternatives, and that one alternative isn't another vpn provider ...

Thanks for the update. Such a pity that AirVPN is so annoyingly sporadic for regular iPlayer users.

Is there a plausible workaround or is the BBC too good at blocking VPNs?