Not connected, Your IP: 3.236.171.68

Hello,

iPlayer was working fine all weekend from UK based servers, but this morning it could tell I wasn't physically in the UK. I tried every UK server and cleared my browser before and after each connection. No luck.

Is this temporary or has Air IPs been banned from the UK/BBC?

I have been religously doing the same thing, i.e. trying each server in the UK to see if any of them is not blocked, but according to zhang888 in this post https://airvpn.org/topic/23853-bbc-iplayer-knows-my-location-despite-vpn/?p=65670, all BBC requests, from any AirVPN server, are routed through a [small] set of dedicated servers (GB2 is given as one example - see https://airvpn.org/topic/23853-bbc-iplayer-knows-my-location-despite-vpn/?p=65725).  At least I won't try and spend a lot of time seeing if the BBC has found *all* the AirVPN addresses next time!

Hi guys .anybody got problems with iplayer.since this morning keep getting' content not available your location'.no matter what server i use..anone else notice this?

I think it's basically a 'war of attrition' between VPN's & sites like IPlayer who seek to block VPN usage. Should be slightly easier to keep on top of in Airvpn's case though compared with other VPNs - As the UK routing server isn't connected to directly by customers, the end users (us) won't be impacted when it gets assigned a new IP.

So will this somehow be fixed? Looks like it got fixed last week then the problem returned again this week. Cheers & thanks

Iplayer working still on laptop wi-fi all the time,switched server to Bellatrix on wired machine  and is now working fine again.

Also been having a lot of problems over the last few days. Bellatrix seems to be the only server that works at the moment.

Would be nice to know why only some servers are working. Alathfar, for example, is still not able to allow traffic.

working OK on laptop, but blocked when attempting to view on ipad (both app and firefox in private browse mode) - why different on the ipad, what additional info is it passing through?

Alathfar for me has been one of the fastest servers but it is still not working for IPlayer. Can someone hazard a guess as to why some servers are working, but most are not?

Even better, can someone FIX Alathfar?

Thanks

So, does anyone have a list of servers that ***are*** working.

I can only find Bellatrix and Algedi. The performance of both is pretty average 

I cant connect using Bellatrix or Algedi. Eddie gets as far as checking DNS, then disconnects & connects to another server instead. Bellatrix was the only server letting me use iPlayer.

Now nothing works. If anyone can help that would be much appreciated!

I am just using OpenVPN app and I can still connect to Bellatrix and Algedi. And IPlayer still works ok. Just slow.

Would be great to get some help from AirVPN.

I cant watch iPlayer whether I connect to a UK server (Nunki) or a dutch one (Anser).

Both produce the same error "you must be in the UK to watch iPlayer".

Their help page suggests dropping the VPN if you have one.

Shouldn't this be working via micro-routing automatically?

Hello,

iPlayer was working fine all weekend from UK based servers, but this morning it could tell I wasn't physically in the UK. I tried every UK server and cleared my browser before and after each connection. No luck.

Is this temporary or has Air IPs been banned from the UK/BBC?

I player not working in any uk server

7/12/2017