Not connected, Your IP: 18.118.184.237
jj296

Eddie (AIRVPN) update = Slow speed

Your twitter feed suggests updating the Airvpn windows application as a recommended update (apparently). I uninstalled the old GOOD application now with new one installed the speed has disappeared no server goes over 3Mbps now, normally it would be 190~ connected to a Netherlands server. 

Any Ideas or suggestions would be helpful.

Something is odd as you're not the only one with this complaint lately.  The odd thing is that if all settings are the same you shouldn't see a change in speed.  Eddie is simply a GUI wrapper for OpenVPN.  Is it only coincidence?  Have you tried going back to the previous version?

I don't keep old downloads (Maybe i should now) do you know where I Can get an old download?

I have gone back to the previous version and so far so so good for me. I uninstalled both times instead of just re-installing and i also uninstalled the TAP driver each time too.

I have gone back to the previous version and so far so so good for me. I uninstalled both times instead of just re-installing and i also uninstalled the TAP driver each time too.

So, you confirm that going back to a previous version fixes speed problems?  If so, Air staff will be very intrigued by this.