Not connected, Your IP: 35.172.217.174

No matter what i try airvpn will not connect to any server, after waiting for a while the i'd get a message saying that airvpn is disconnecting with the error message "route gateway not reachable on any network adapter" often in tandem with the airvpn mainscreen going "flushing dns" and then the client will try to connect to another server and then the same thing happens again and i'd be stuck in this loop. I've tried:

Restarting my pc

Reinstalling airvpn

Installing the newer experimental version

Running airvpn as administrator

How do i solve this? it worked fine when i ran it right after renewing my subscription but during my next session with airvpn this problem appeared.

airvpnlog.txt

I'm not an airvpn employee but I see in your logs that route cannot connect as should.  Try to make sure openvpn is not being blocked and in the preferences of eddie click and then click routes .  Make sure that nothing is in the block and that inside the tunnel is checked.  Let me know your firewall or antivirus.  I have experienced several problems with airvpn but airvpn was not the problem.  It was windows firewall 7 or antivirus blocking parts of openvpn..Make sure that all of eddie's exe's are included in your exclusion lists.

I too have same problem, except that I know that DPI is used in the country I currently reside in, to block udp. The reason I signed up with airvpn is because I was told that the openvpn here is used over stunnel. 

I was wondering if someone can help me resolve my situation?

I too have same problem, except that I know that DPI is used in the country I currently reside in, to block udp. The reason I signed up with airvpn is because I was told that the openvpn here is used over stunnel. 

I was wondering if someone can help me resolve my situation?

Hello!

Please see https://airvpn.org/ssl

With Eddie (the Air client software) setting up an OpenVPN over SSL connection is a matter of a few clicks.

Kind regards