Not connected, Your IP: 44.222.212.138
SlipBetween

Possible DNS leak, IPv6 Leak, or Neither?

This may be a newb question, but I need to satisfy my curiosity.  Whenever I fire up a VPN connection, I like to check with www.ipleak.net to make sure everything is on the up & up after connecting.  I've noticed that on the results page, it shows "IPv6 test not reachable", which I assume means that the Eddie client is doing it's job and disabling IPv6 when connecting.  I then see that under "DNS Addresses" it's show 2 servers, One using an IPv4 IP address and the other using an IPv6 address, but of course these two addresses are connected to the VPN IP address I've been assigned.  This tells me that there is no DNS leaking going on.  I've only witnessed this situation when using AirVPN's servers and the Eddie client (as opposed to, for example, using another VPN service and their connection client).  I attached a screencap to show what I am talking about:

So, after my long-winded explanation of the issue, here's my question.  Because it is showing two DNS servers, and one being a IPv6 server, is this a potential leak for IPv6 traffic since the test is able to connect to this particular server?  Is it also possible for it to be a DNS leak, even though it is obviously associated with VPN server that gave me this particular IP address?  I'm wondering about this simply because when I use other VPN providers and check ipleak.net, it only shows the one DNS server (IPv4) with the same IP address as the one issued to me by the VPN server.  This would lead me to believe that my VPN connection is correctly blocking leaks and using DNS servers provided by the VPN service.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, and of course, please don't hesitate to ask if I need to clarify any information.

41199e_65168c0b16d354447852f201112be702.

I am a nobody....and I intend to stay that way...

Right. That I understand. That's why I'm not so worried about it simply because it's all still within AirVPN's network. What I'm trying to figure out is this. If it's showing an IPv6 server, does that mean that my computer is connecting to this particular server over IPv6? Like I stated before, when using a different VPN provider, it never shows anything with an IPv6 address. Is this simply because other providers don't use them and AirVPN does? Also if it showing this IPv6 server because it's connecting with IPv6 for the purpose of ipleak.net testing, does this constitute an IPv6 leak on my side? Thanks for the info you've provided thus far by the way.

41199e_65168c0b16d354447852f201112be702.

I am a nobody....and I intend to stay that way...