Not connected, Your IP: 34.229.50.161
Sign in to follow this  
rolph

my new ip chains

masterip.txt

The first half mitigates ddos attacks. The second half is for tor and the vpn. I use ssh port 22. I disable the proxy in client and restart tor the proxy gets in the way sometimes. I install iptables-persistent and then ran a dpkg-reconfigure iptables-persistent and that save the rules to rules.v4 and rules.v6 files in /etc/iptables. I suggest wireshark to sniff packets if you are dedicated on debian just install ap install wireshark. on fedora you have to install the gnome package theres a tutorial on youtube. When loading iptables make sure your network is owned by you because you will block subnets from the outside world im using 192.168.0.0/16 and 127.0.0.0/8 for network so if this is true for you it should work if you see a subnet in there that you own under the drop commands I would delete it. you can add the other two that I just mentioned in the drop command if you are not using these.Also I am using tor through tor routing so I have isc-dhcp-server set up. If you mess up on these iptables -F and iptables -t nat -F then remove the rules files and reboot at least that was the only way I could get my network back. If you do lose connection you are blocking a subnet that you device communicates with.

I'M STILL WORKING ON THIS IT SEEMS YOU NEED AIR RUNNING TO RUN IPCHAINS SO DON'T RUN THE DPKG COMMAND BECAUSE THEY WILL LOAD ON EVERY REBOOT. SAVE THEM AND RELOAD THEM AFTER YOU HAVE VPN RUNNING!!!!!!

for onion routing tor through tor I have new ip chains for ubuntu see rolph tag my new ip chains revised