Not connected, Your IP: 44.212.50.220

I enabled network lock at Eddie and thought that then every traffic is forced to be routed to AirVPN. If WebRTC Limiter is not activated, ipleak.net says that there is a WebRTC leak.(It shows my ipv6) How is it possible?

Hello!

Actually it shouldn't, can you please declare your Operating System exact version and Eddie version? Also, are you running any third-party firewall (i.e. any firewall different than the default system firewall)?

Kind regards

I enabled network lock at Eddie and thought that then every traffic is forced to be routed to AirVPN. If WebRTC Limiter is not activated, ipleak.net says that there is a WebRTC leak.(It shows my ipv6) How is it possible?

If you are using ipleak.net, are you sure you're not seeing an IPv6 address under DNS servers?

Hello!

Actually it shouldn't, can you please declare your Operating System exact version and Eddie version? Also, are you running any third-party firewall (i.e. any firewall different than the default system firewall)?

Kind regards

I tested it with Win10 Education and Fedora 26.

Win10 is running Kaspersky Internet Security. 

I installed Eddie 2.12.4 at Fedora and Windows.

Win 10 and Fedora are leaking my IPv6.(WebRTC)

If network lock is disabled, it leaks my internal IPv4(local network) and my public IPv6.

If network lock is enabled, it leaks my public IPv6. It shows the internal IPv4(Beginning with 10., not the exit IP) from airvpn, too. 

If you are using ipleak.net, are you sure you're not seeing an IPv6 address under DNS servers?

I see an IPv6 DNS server, but WebRTC shows my public IPv6.

Hello!

In Windows with a third-party firewall anything can happen. You should not assume that Network Lock will work if any third party firewall is polluting the rules.

In Fedora check your ip6tables rules: IPv6 traffic is blocked via very simple ip6tables rules. Send log and system report as well, they could provide precious clues.

Kind regards