Not connected, Your IP: 3.230.1.23

Hi,

The new US servers under "ping matrix" leo, pegasus, etc. do they belong to AIRVPN because on ipleak.net they don't seem to?  Provider is Quintex Alliance Consulting Hosting.

Anyone care to elaborate?

Thx

Please don't go with the Quintex Alliance Consulting hosting or whatever the new Dallas, Texas host is currently.  They are very slow.  Whatever hosting that was used with Auva, Rasalgethi, etc was MUCH better.

Please don't go with the Quintex Alliance Consulting hosting or whatever the new Dallas, Texas host is currently.  They are very slow.  Whatever hosting that was used with Auva, Rasalgethi, etc was MUCH better.

May I ask what your ISP is?  My experience with the new servers is that during peak traffic hours they're unusable.  This is not a fault of the servers I believe.  Rather, it's the fault of Cogent.  My IP address, perhaps most of my ISP, is routed via Cogent from Quintex Dallas.  I can connect to servers in other cities that don't route via Cogent and speeds are great.  Anyway, it's too late.  The other Dallas servers are already gone.

May I ask what your ISP is?  My experience with the new servers is that during peak traffic hours they're unusable.  This is not a fault of the servers I believe.  Rather, it's the fault of Cogent.  My IP address, perhaps most of my ISP, is routed via Cogent from Quintex Dallas.  I can connect to servers in other cities that don't route via Cogent and speeds are great.  Anyway, it's too late.  The other Dallas servers are already gone.

I'm on Comcast.  They're unusable for me 24/7.  With the old host I was able to maintain 55Mb out of possible 60Mb.  This new host, regardless of the server, doesn't even make it to 30Mb and it constantly slows down during the test.  Bad for me too because the old servers were the only ones that gave me any speed.  Now that they're gone I don't get good speed anywhere. 

I'm on Comcast.  They're unusable for me 24/7.  With the old host I was able to maintain 55Mb out of possible 60Mb.  This new host, regardless of the server, doesn't even make it to 30Mb and it constantly slows down during the test.  Bad for me too because the old servers were the only ones that gave me any speed.  Now that they're gone I don't get good speed anywhere. 

I see the same problems as I'm on Comcast, too, during peak times.  I get good speeds to some of the Atlanta servers even during peak times.  If you haven't already, increase your receive buffer to see if that helps.  Also, you might try something like "mssfix 1330" in custom directives.

What do you have your receive buffer set at and what does that do?

During the testing of the servers I tested them just to get an idea.

Yes they were very fast especially Leo and Mensa close to my actual speed...probably due to the fact that the number of users connected/load was very low.

Now they still provide but the speeds are 15-20% lower.

During the testing of the servers I tested them just to get an idea.

Yes they were very fast especially Leo and Mensa close to my actual speed...probably due to the fact that the number of users connected/load was very low.

Now they still provide but the speeds are 15-20% lower.

this may have to do with peak hours of your ISP or perhaps routing has changed from the moment you did your testing.

I have to chime on this as well. Those old Dallas servers were super fast for me as well. Now just like the other user they are unbearable for me too. Actually most of the US servers are for me too. Its weird that just recently started happening the past month or so. Never had a problem with AirVpn speed until now. I do have the same ISP, maybe they changed something to throttle vpn users. The only decent ones that work for me are from Canada. I hope we can find a fix for this because its been pretty bad for me