Not connected, Your IP: 44.204.125.111

Good, I currently have problems with my operator that does not allow me to open ports, your vpn service has port forwarding I want to work with no-ip, I hope your answer, thank you.

NO-IP is a commercial service, AirVPN offers a similar DDNS service for free (A premium subscription is required).

You can forward up to 20 ports and have custom DDNS names for them, such as cls_1231.airdns.org.

More info:

https://airvpn.org/faq/ddns/

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

This is a great VPN service, but the dynamic DNS needs major improvement to be useful. Major issue is it only works with 1 connection and you often need to reconnect to make it work again if you used more than 1 connection. I would go the No-IP route. Just be sure the client is operating behind the same tunnel as you want to forward the port through and you're golden. I have done this a few times

@tehhellhound this is a technical issue that has it roots in a way the Internet works.

When you have many clients sharing the same IP and port, how would you know which

client is actually willing to receive those connections? When you connect with multiple

devices, you share the same port across all of them. There is no magic solution that can

determine the internal IP of your desired application based on a remote port.

This is why technically it is currently impossible.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

Hint: Use open-source https://nsupdate.info for your DDNS needs. Works with your own domains as well, read the docs on how to do that if you want it.

Sent via Tapatalk. Means, I don't have a computer available now.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Its a little bit annoying that we have always to reconnect if dns name is lost by another connection. There is no way to refresh for example in the client area for a specific established connection?