Not connected, Your IP: 35.175.172.94

A Russia server would be fantastic. There are a TON of games you can buy for pennies on the dollar with a VPN identifying you as from Russia. There are several of those CD key reselling sites which sell Russian keys for 75% off the discounted price of the US ones which makes $20 games like $5.

Saving your customers even more money would be amazing =P

Would it be wise to launch a server in Russia to trade uncertainty of the security of my data ("privacy" as well) for discounts on (Steam) games?..

If in your opinion the answer is yes, you subscribed to the wrong VPN provider.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

If safety and privacy is of no concern to you, maybe you should use the free "botnet VPN" browser addon- hola?

I used it to buy cheap games from Brazil before I found out how much of a mess it is

http://adios-hola.org/

A Russia server would be fantastic. There are a TON of games you can buy for pennies on the dollar with a VPN identifying you as from Russia. There are several of those CD key reselling sites which sell Russian keys for 75% off the discounted price of the US ones which makes $20 games like $5.

Saving your customers even more money would be amazing =P

Would it be wise to launch a server in Russia to trade uncertainty of the security of my data ("privacy" as well) for discounts on (Steam) games?..

If in your opinion the answer is yes, you subscribed to the wrong VPN provider.

Sent via Tapatalk. Means, I don't have a computer available now.

Steam know of this so they changed the account system to now set your account to your country preventing people to buy cheaper with vpns