Not connected, Your IP: 18.206.160.129

Need an Australian IP and not seeing one here. Anyone happen to have a good up-to-date list of working proxies I might try for now?

What do you need an aussie Ip adress for? 

If for streaming forexample, you may not need it

What do you need an aussie Ip adress for? 

If for streaming forexample, you may not need it

Had some guy offering to sell me some AU Audible credits, ha. I did eventually find a couple decent proxies, though it was a pain in the butt - had to go through a bunch of "too many connections" errors and slow-as-molasses speeds to find them. Now I just need to find one for Japan! Want to see if I can manage to sign-up for Amazon Japan's Audible Unlimited streaming plan - with the hope that they have a lot of titles available in English!

Well, maybe scratch that idea. After a little further investigating, it looks as if there are no English titles on the Japan site - at least none I could find. Not sure if that's because of regional restrictions or just because not a lot of titles get translated to Japanese. In any case, rumor has it that Amazon might be offering such a service in other regions soon, so we'll see....