Not connected, Your IP: 44.211.117.101
Staff

Eddie 2.13beta released

no chance here. always getting the same error:

The requested protocol has not been configured into the system, or no implementation for it exists --> restart --> The requested ....

Win10 64 - 15063.413, using portable version of eddie

Eddie worked well for a few days on Mint 18.1 but at some point the GUI crashed.   The tunnel was still working but I couldn't do anything with the app.  Because of the way I had to force close it down I don't have any logs.  Since I'm not a linux expert is there something I should have done to get some info on the reason for the GUI crash?

no chance here. always getting the same error:

The requested protocol has not been configured into the system, or no implementation for it exists --> restart --> The requested ....

Win10 64 - 15063.413, using portable version of eddie

Same here, not portable Version.Downgraded to old (stable) Version 2.12.4 and everything works besides getting a lot of DNS Host errors.

Hello!

The error

The requested protocol has not been configured into the system, or no implementation for it exists

is thrown when IPv6 is disabled in the OpenVPN network interface.
Eddie 2.13.2 (due to be released in a few days now available) will manage this situation correctly without errors.

In the meantime, please enable IPv6 on OpenVPN network interface:
Open Network and Sharing Center -> Change adapter settings -> right click on 'TAP-Windows Adapter V9' interface -> enable TCP/IPv6.

It's fine to disable IPv6 in other networks, because AirVPN doesn't support IPv6 traffic. But there is no real reason to disable it on the tun/tap interface.

Kind regards

13.1 worked for me for a while, but at some point (and for an unknown reason) it stopped. What's happening now is that when I try to connect to any server, it halts on "Checking Environment" and goes no further. Though the application isn't truly frozen, it won't allow me to stop the connection attempt or quit the application, and so I'm forced to force-quit it. I've deleted my .airvpn folder, no change. I've resorted to using Tunnelblick in the interim.

13.2 hasn't resolved this problem. Please let me know of any suggestions which might remediate this issue.

Edit: This is on OSX Sierra 10.12.5

thank you, staff.

the new (portable) version 2.13.2 is running flawlessly on win 10 15063.413 64bit.

greets

Windows client

When you add a new route in "Routes" while a vpn connection is currently active

it should either add the newly added route to the routing table on the fly (preferred)

or at least notify the user that any changes take only place after dis- and reconnecting...

Why is this beta version signed by another certificate(AIR DI PAOLO BRINI instead of AirVPN)? Will this one be the default from now on?

Why is this beta version signed by another certificate(AIR DI PAOLO BRINI instead of AirVPN)? Will this one be the default from now on?

Yes, with a likely change into "AIRVPN DI PAOLO BRINI" in the next versions.

Kind regards

Working fine now after a clean install with eddie-ui_2.13.2_windows-10_x64.

Unmarked, Remove the gateway route. If marked then eddie (here) keeps disconnecting. 

DNS flushing/checking/connected seems to take a bit longer then former DNS flushing/checking/connected, eddie-ui_2.12.4_windows-10_x64 IMHO.

. 2017.07.02 01:29:18 - Flushing DNS
I 2017.07.02 01:29:42 - Checking route
I 2017.07.02 01:29:42 - Checking DNS
! 2017.07.02 01:29:54 - Connected.

13.1 worked for me for a while, but at some point (and for an unknown reason) it stopped. What's happening now is that when I try to connect to any server, it halts on "Checking Environment" and goes no further. Though the application isn't truly frozen, it won't allow me to stop the connection attempt or quit the application, and so I'm forced to force-quit it. I've deleted my .airvpn folder, no change. I've resorted to using Tunnelblick in the interim.

13.2 hasn't resolved this problem. Please let me know of any suggestions which might remediate this issue.

Edit: This is on OSX Sierra 10.12.5

Please enable detailed logging in settings and upload the latest log that is inside the .airvpn folder right after the freeze occures.

Eddie worked well for a few days on Mint 18.1 but at some point the GUI crashed.   The tunnel was still working but I couldn't do anything with the app.  Because of the way I had to force close it down I don't have any logs.  Since I'm not a linux expert is there something I should have done to get some info on the reason for the GUI crash?

This happens to me (and others) every now and again, see https://airvpn.org/topic/22654-eddie-2124-keeps-crashing-on-mint-181/

When this happens to me, I start system monitor, kill mono (if its running) and kill openvpn, then you can restart eddie. The only way I've found to log anything was to start eddie via the command line.

So far the beta works well on my Windows 10 64 bit machine (Creators Update).

Works fine on macos sierra!

​Thanks!

I have nothing to hide, but that's nobody's business!

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.
John Lennon
The further a society drift from truth the more it will hate those that speak it.
George Orwell

The portable version (non mono) also works well on Linux Mint Cinnamon 18.2 64 bit.

Hi

I clean installed Eddie 2.13.2beta (also deleted .airvpn/AirVPN.xml) on Max OS Sierra 10.12.5, running latest (manually updated) Mono. Logging in was successful, however like the previous beta release 2.13.1beta Eddie always gets stuck on "Checking Environment", so the issue still persists on Mac

Thanks!

I did a clean Install.  Working on Win7 x64 SP1.   (I had to uncheck "Remove Gateway Route" -but aside from that all my other settings are the same).  Solid connectivity/speed 

Eddie 2.13.2 Linux x64 portable on Ubuntu 17.04 deactivates my UFW firewall when network lock is activated. Stable portable version 2.12.4 does not deactivate this firewall.

Just installed for my OSX Sierra MBPro box as I was getting the issue of Eddie hard crashing when the mac went to sleep (unknown if it was happening any other time). Will definitely report back with any bugs Thank you!