Not connected, Your IP: 18.119.213.235
Sign in to follow this  
miko3ed

Need some assistance with setup

Hi there, I'm hoping someone may be able to assist me with a configuration for my router. My setup is that I'm running a DD-WRT based router with three wireless networks and four devices using a wired connection to the router. Half of my local network is allocated to my DHCP pool for most of these devices. I have my VPN up and running fine, however I would like to do something more advanced with my setup.

I would like to split up my network somewhat so that two of the wireless networks as well as the wired computers that all get their IPs from the DHCP pool utilize the VPN for their internet traffic while the devices outside of the DHCP pool and on the third wireless network do not use the VPN. I have the Policy Based Routing setup with the subnet of the DHCP pool and I've been playing around with my IPTables configuration, but I'm hitting a wall trying to keep the traffic split. Any help for this would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance,

Miko

my setup isnt quite the same as your but I have half of the devices in my house using the vpn the other half not and I control that by assigning static ips to the devices that should connect over vpn, then I just add those ips one per row on the policy based routing setup.